The Commission will hold the Special Recruitment Examination for the post of Assistant Programme Officer, 2017 on the results of which recruitment will be made to the post of Assistant Programme Officer under the Panchayats and Rural Development Department, Govt. of West Bengal.
Applications can be submitted through online only in Commission’s website www.pscwbonline.gov.in on and from 11.30 a.m., 27th June, 2017. Before applying for the post, candidates are required to register as per “ONE TIME REGISTRATION” scheme through the same Website. Those who have already made registration in any examination conducted by P.S.C., W.B. need not register once again.
West Bengal Public Service Commission (WBPSC) Recruitment 2017, In the West Bengal Public Service Commission (WBPSC) Recruitment 2017, Current Govt. Jobs for Assistant Programme Officer at the West Bengal Public Service Commission (WBPSC) Recruitment 2017.
The Public Service Commission, West Bengal will hold the Special Recruitment Examination for the post of Assistant Programme Officer, 2017 on the results of which recruitment will be made to the posts of Assistant Programme Officer under the Panchayats and Rural Development Department, Govt. of West Bengal. The rules of the examination and other particulars are stated in the following paragraphs. A candidate should verify from the notified rules whether he/she is eligible for admission to the examination. The conditions prescribed cannot be relaxed.
The Special Recruitment Examination for the post of Assistant Programme Officer, 2017 will be held in two successive stages, viz., (i) Preliminary Examination (Objective Multiple Choice Question) and (ii) Final Examination (Conventional Type) followed by Personality Test. A number of candidates to be selected on the results of the Preliminary Examination will be allowed admission to the Final Examination and a number of candidates to be selected on the results of the Final Examination will be called to appear at the Personality Test.
The Preliminary Examination will be held simultaneously in Kolkata centre as well as in Burdwan, Medinipur, Malda and Siliguri centre tentatively on 16th September,2017 or thereabout. However, the Commission has the discretion to allot candidates to any centre other than the opted one depending on number of applicants. The Final Examination will be held in Kolkata. The schedule for the Final Examination will be announced later on. The Personality Test will be held thereafter in the office of the Public Service Commission, West Bengal, in Kolkata.
WBPSC Recruitment 2017 Assistant Programme Officer Vacancies
- West Bengal Public Service Commission (WBPSC) Recruitment 2017 Assistant Programme Officer Posts June 2017, West Bengal Public Service Commission (WBPSC) Recruitment 2017 have been decided to recruit Assistant Programme Officer Posts Advertisement Date 24th June 2017.
WB SET Previous Year Question Papers
WBSSC Zoology (Pass) Question Paper Previous Year Papers (West Bengal SSC)
WBSSC Physics Question Paper Hons-Pass Previous Year Old Papers
WBSSC Agriculture Question Paper Hons-PG Previous Year Papers
WBSSC Philosophy (Pass) Question Paper Previous Year Papers
WBSSC Librarian Syllabus (West Bengal School Service Commission) Exam
WBSSC Group-D Syllabus (West Bengal School Service Commission) Exam
WBSSC Group-C Syllabus (West Bengal School Service Commission) Exam
WBSSC Computer Application Syllabus (Hons, PG)
WBSSC Computer Science Syllabus (Hons, PG)
WB TET Environmental Science Question Papers
WB TET Mathematics Question Papers
WB TET Child Development and Pedagogy Question Papers
WB TET Bengali Question Papers
WB TET English Question Papers
GATE 2016 Sample Model Question Papers Answer Solution Free Download
GATE 2016 Instrumentation Sample Model Question Papers
GATE Electrical EE Sample Model Question Papers 2016 Free download
GATE Mechanical Engineering Model Paper 2016 Sample Question Papers
GATE 2016 Architecture and Planning Sample Model Question Papers Free download
GATE Electronics Communication ECE 2016 Sample Model Question Papers Answers
Important Dates which candidate should remember when applying West Bengal Public Service Commission (WBPSC) Recruitment 2017 as follows.
WBPSC Recruitment 2017 Important Dates :
- Commencement of submission of online application : The 27th June, 2017 from 11:30 a.m.
- Closing date for submission of online application : The 18th July, 2017 (upto 12-00 midnight)
- Closing date for submission of fees through online : The 18th July, 2017 (upto 12-00 midnight)
- Closing date for submission of fees through offline : The 19th July, 2017.
Probably you are waiting for this West Bengal Public Service Commission (WBPSC) Recruitment 2017 Notification you can apply online West Bengal Public Service Commission (WBPSC) Recruitment 2017 posts Assistant Programme Officer.
>> West Bengal Public Service Commission (WBPSC) Recruitment 2017 Vacancies Details
|Name of the Posts|
Number of Posts
|Assistant Programme Officer||50 [ Unreserved – 23, SC – 11, ST – 03, OBC(A) – 06, OBC(B) – 04, PH – 02(one each for H.I & L.V.), Meritorious Sportsperson – 01]|
Job Location : West Bengal
Nationality : Indian
WBPSC Recruitment 2017 Eligibility :
Now the question is who can apply the West Bengal Public Service Commission (WBPSC) Recruitment 2017 Job, -Well those are planning to apply for this / these Assistant Programme Officer Posts should have the following minimum eligibility criteria. Also Check the Advertisement Details.
EDUCATION QUALIFICATION :
- A degree from a recognized University or its equivalent.
WBPSC Recruitment 2017 Age Limit :
- Not below 21years but not more than 39 years as on 01.01.2017 (i.e. born not earlier than 2nd January, 1978 and not later than 1st January, 1996).
WBPSC Recruitment 2017 Age Relaxation :
- The upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for S.C. & S.T. candidates and by 3 years for B.C. candidates. In the case of Persons with Disabilities (PWD), the upper age limit is relaxable upto 45 years. No relaxation is applicable to S.C./ S.T./ B.C. candidates of other States as they shall be treated as general candidates.
WBPSC Recruitment 2017 Pay Scale [Salary] :
- (PB-3) Rs. 7,100/- to 37,600/- + G.P. Rs. 3,900/- —besides D.A., M.A. and H.R.A. admissible as per rules.
WBPSC Recruitment 2017 Application Fees :
- Rs. 160/- (Rupees one hundred sixty) only + Service Charge 1% of Examination Fee subject to a minimum of Rs.5/- (Rupees Five) only for online payment through debit/credit card plus service charge as applicable as Govt. Duty or Service Charge of Rs.5/- (Rupees Five) only for Net Banking or Service Charge of Rs. 20/- (Rupees Twenty) only for payment through Bank Counter (off-line payment).
- SC/ST candidates of West Bengal and Persons with disabilities (PWD) having physical disability of 40% and above are not required to pay any fee. BC candidates of West Bengal are, however, required to pay usual fee as aforesaid. NO EXEMPTION OF FEE IS AVAILABLE TO SC/ST/BC CANDIDATES OF OTHER STATES. No claim for refund of the fee will be entertained nor will it be held in reserve for any other examination.
- Applications can be submitted through online only.
How to Apply Online WBPSC Recruitment 2017 ?
- Candidates have to first go for “One Time Registration” (link available on top of the left panel in home page of the website www.pscwbonline.gov.in) and fill up all the required data and uploading scanned photo and signature to get User ID and Password. The process of one time registration is mentioned in details in right panel of the home page of the website www.pscwbonline.gov.in , in “Instruction to Candidate” link under Candidate’s Corner. However, those candidates who have earlier registered themselves with PSC, West Bengal need not to do registration again. They can use their previous User Id and Password for login into their respective Dashboards.
- With the User ID and Password, as provided to the candidate, they need to login to their Dashboard through the link “Login to your Account” which is available in right panel of the home page of the website under Candidate’s Corner.
- Candidates who forget their password can reset the password for which the link is available in the Candidate’s Login Page which can be opened through the link “Login to your Account”. For resetting the password, click on the “Reset Your Password” link. Then after, candidates have to provide User ID, Mother’s Maiden Surname, Last School Attended and Grandfather’s Name. Mother’s Maiden Surname, Last School Attended and Grandfather’s Name should match exactly the one given during One Time Registration. If all the data matches correctly, candidates will get the new password. Candidates are advised to note down the new password for future reference.
- After login into the Dashboard, candidates will find the name of the Examination with Apply Now link. Click on the link and the application form will be opened.
- Candidates are advised to read thoroughly and cautiously the documents available in the link Important Information and Scheme and Syllabus present in the top of the application form before filling the application. Application once submitted shall be treated as final. No request for change in application form will be entertained after the submission of application. The candidates are requested to check the entries made against each column thoroughly before submission of application.
- The Photo and Signature of the candidate, as uploaded by them during One Time Registration, are displayed. Candidate may change the photo and/or signature, if required, by clicking the respective Edit Button/s.
WBPSC Recruitment 2017 Selection Process :
- (1) Preliminary Examination (Objective Type),
- (2) Final Examination (Conventional Type – Written)
- (3) Personality Test
WBPSC Recruitment 2017 Advertisement Notification
WBPSC Recruitment 2017 Contact Details :
For Enquiry and information
Public Service Commission,West Bengal.
161-A, S. P. Mukherjee Road, Kolkata – 700 026.
Phone No. PBX- 2466-5662 (Extn. 400,452)
Website : http://www.pscwb.org.in/