Get latest CBSE Class 10 Painting Sample Paper 2019-2020 with Marking Scheme. From the following table students may download CBSE Class 10 Painting Marking Scheme also. All of these previous year CBSE Class X Painting Sample Paper are provided by Central Board of Secondary Education India.
CBSE Class X Painting Sample Paper 2019-20
All the Heads of Schools affiliated to CBSE
Subject: All India Quiz Competition on Water Resources by Central Water Commission
In compliance of Central Water Commission’s letter no. 11/1/Quiz/ने.एवं.भू/2017/199 dated 21/11/2017 (copy annexed), it is informed that the Central Water Commission (CWC) of Govt. of India is organizing an “All India Quiz Competition” on Water Resources for children studying in recognized schools in classes 6th to 8th.
The competition will be conducted in two stages –Regional Level and National Level.
The preliminary rounds i.e. tier – I event will be organized at all the Regional Offices of CWC (Bangalore, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Chandigarh, Coimbatore, Delhi, Gandhinagar, Hyderabad, Lucknow, Nagpur, Patna, Pune, Guwahati and Siliguri) in December 2017. No TA/DA will be reimbursed to the participants for participation in the preliminary round.
The tier –II event i.e. final round will be organized at Delhi in the month of January 2018. Two Teams (Winner and Runner –up) from each of the Regional Offices of the CWC will qualify to compete in the final round at Delhi. The participating team and accompanying teacher/parent (1 no. for each team) in the final round shall be entitled for TA/DA (A/C III Rail Fare) apart from arrangements to and fro from station, boarding, lodging, etc.
For other details and online registration procedure, please visit CWC website (www.cwc.gov.in) Last date for registration is 11th December 2017. Applications can also be submitted in hard copy by 11th December 2017 at the following address:
Director, N & BC Directorate
C/o Kalindi Bhawan, B-5 Tara Crescent Road
Qutab Institutional Area, New Delhi -110016.
Copy to the respective Heads of Directorates, Organizations and Institutions as indicated below with a request to disseminate the information to all the schools under their jurisdiction:
- The Commissioner, Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan, 18-Institutional Area, Shaheed Jeet Singh Marg, New Delhi-16
- The Commissioner, Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti, B-15, Sector-62, Institutional Area, Noida-201309
- The Director of Education, Directorate of Education, Govt. of NCT of Delhi, Old Secretariat, Delhi-110 054
- The Director of Public Instructions (Schools), Union Territory Secretariat, Sector 9, Chandigarh-160 017
- The Director of Education, Govt. of Sikkim, Gangtok, Sikkim –737101
- The Director of School Education, Govt. of Arunachal Pradesh, Itanagar –791 111
- The Director of Education, Govt. of A&N Islands, Port Blair – 744101
- The Director of Education, S.I.E., CBSE Cell, VIP Road, Junglee Ghat, P.O. 744103, A&N Island
- The Director, Central Tibetan School Administration, ESSESS Plaza, Community Centre, Sector 3, Rohini
- The Additional Director General of Army Education, A – Wing, Sena Bhawan, DHQ, PO, New Delhi-110001
Download CBSE Class 10th Painting Sample Paper 2019-20:
|Download Sample Paper PDF||
Download Marking Scheme