Get latest CBSE Class 12 Biology Sample Paper 2019-2020 with Marking Scheme. From the following table students may download CBSE Class 12 Biology Marking Scheme also. All of these previous year CBSE Class XII Biology Sample Paper are provided by Central Board of Secondary Education India.
CBSE Class XII Biology Sample Paper 2019-20
Section – A
1. A tissue, of a tobacco plant, infected with TMV was used to obtain a new plant. Identify the technique used and reason out the possibility of obtaining a new healthy plant. 1
2. State a method of cellular defense which works in all eukaryotic organisms 1
3. In case of an infertile couple, the male partner can inseminate normally but the mobility of sperms is below 40 percent. Which kind of ART is suitable in this situation to form an embryo in the laboratory conditions, without involving a donor? 1
4. Write the two components of the first artificial recombinant DNA molecule constructed by Cohen and Boyer. 1
5. A cross was carried out between two pea plants showing the contrasting traits of height of the plant. The result of the cross showed 50% of parental characters. Name the type of cross. 1
1. There are a total of 26 questions and five sections in the question paper. All questions are compulsory.
2. Section A contains question number 1 to 5, Very Short Answer type questions of one mark each.
3. Section B contains question number 6 to 10, Short Answer type I questions of two marks each.
4. Section C contains question number 11 to 22, Short Answer type II questions of three marks each.
5. Section D contains question number 23, Value Based Question of four marks. 6. Section E contains question number 24 to 26, Long Answer type questions of five marks each.
7. There is no overall choice in the question paper, however, an internal choice is provided in one question of two marks, one question of three marks and all three questions of five marks. An examinee is to attempt any one of the questions out of the two given in the question paper with the same question number.
Download CBSE Class 12th Biology Sample Paper 2019-20:
|Download Sample Paper PDF||Download Marking Scheme|