Get latest CBSE Class 12 Chemistry Sample Paper 2019-2020 with Marking Scheme. From the following table students may download CBSE Class 12 Chemistry Marking Scheme also. All of these previous year CBSE Class XII Chemistry Sample Paper are provided by Central Board of Secondary Education India.
CBSE Class XII Chemistry Sample Paper 2019-20
1. Explain the following behaviours: (3)
- (i) Alcohols are more soluble in water than the hydrocarbons of comparable molecular masses.
- (ii) Ortho-nitrophenol is more acidic than ortho-methoxyphenol.
- (iii) Cumene is a better starting material for the preparation of phenol.
2. Give the IUPAC name of the product formed when: (3)
- (i) 2-Methyl-1-bromopropane is treated with sodium in the presence of dry ether.
- (ii) 1- Methyl cyclohexene is treated with HI.
- (iii) Chloroethane is treated with silver nitrite.
3. Identify the following: (3)
- (i) Oxoanion of chromium which is stable in acidic medium.
- (ii) The lanthanoid element that exhibits +4 oxidation state.
4. Name the type of reaction involved in the formation of the following polymers from their respective monomers (3)
- (i) PVC.
- (ii) Nylon6.
- (iii) PHBV
5. Describe the role of (3)
- (i) NaCN in the extraction of gold from its ore.
- (ii) Cryolite in the extraction of aluminium from pure alumina.
- (iii) CO in the purification of Nickel
Download CBSE Class 12th Chemistry Sample Paper 2019-20:
|Download Sample Paper PDF|
Download Marking Scheme
- See Also……