Get latest CBSE Class 12 Commercial Art Sample Paper 2019-2020 with Marking Scheme. From the following table students may download CBSE Class 12 Commercial Art Marking Scheme also. All of these previous year CBSE Class XII Commercial Art Sample Paper are provided by Central Board of Secondary Education India.
CBSE Class XII Commercial Art Sample Paper 2019-20
1. Appreciate any of the following miniature-paintings included in your course of study only based on its (a) Nam of the painter (b) medium & technique (c) subject-matter and (composition):
- (a) Radha (Bani-Thani) (Rajasthani School)
- (b) Krishna with Gopis (Pahari School)
2. Which human life-values are expressed in any of the following paintings of the Bengal School? Explain briefly:
- (a) Shiva and Sati
- (b) Journey’s End
3. Write a critical note on the compositional arrangement of any of the following contemporary (modern) Indian art-works or sculptures included in your course of study, based on the aesthetic parameters:
- (1) Of Walls (a graphic-print)
- (2) Triumph of Labour(a sculpture)
- (3) Gossip (a painting)
4. Mention the title of the art-work done by each of the following contemporary (Modern) Indian Artists, which is included in your course of study:
- (1) Gaganendranath Tagore (Painter)
- (2) KamleshDuttPande (Painter)
- (3) SomnathHore (Graphic-Artist)
- (4) K. LaxmaGoud (Graphic-Artist)
- (5) AmarnathSehgal (Sculptor)
5. Identify any relevant painting of the Rajasthani or Pahari School of Miniature Painting included in your course of study comprising of the following features and explain them in that particular painting accordingly:
- (1) The tradition of simple and straight forward compositions in the Rajasthani miniature paintings, in which main figures stand out against a flat background in dark or bright colours.
- (2) Depiction of the Krishna Lila themes in the Pahari miniature paintings.
Download CBSE Class 12th Commercial Art Sample Paper 2019-20:
|Download Sample Paper PDF|
Download Marking Scheme