Get latest CBSE Class 12 Heritage Craft Sample Paper 2018-2019 with Marking Scheme. From the following table students may download CBSE Class 12 Heritage Craft Marking Scheme also. All of these previous year CBSE Class XII Heritage Craft Sample Paper are provided by Central Board of Secondary Education India.
CBSE Class XII Heritage Craft Sample Paper 2018-19
Answer the following in not more than 80-100 words each. (3×4 = 12 marks)
- 1. Explain the idea of Gandhiji’s self sufficient village. Do you think its possible to realize this idea in India today? Support your argument with examples.
- 2. How the valley of Kashmir economy flourished during 1600 to 1860?
- 3. How the craft person solves the problem of society while designing craft production.
- 4. What are the reasons the traditional crafts persons had to switch over from traditional raw materials to her materials?
Answer the following in not more than 100-120 words each. (5×3 = 15 marks)
- 5. Colonialism transformed India from craft producer to a supplier of raw material. Write a short description of this change.
- 6. Presentation packaging and small information about each product will boost the sale in the
market. Justify youranswer.
- 7. How to craft museums widen the awareness of craft and tradition skills for the general public.
What changes would you like to make it more popular.
- Explain the idea of Gandhiji’s self sufficient village. Do you think its possible to realize this idea
in India today? Support your arguments with examples.
Download CBSE Class 12th Heritage Craft Sample Paper 2018-19:
|Download Sample Paper PDF|
Download Marking Scheme