Get latest CBSE Class 12 Philosophy Sample Paper 2019-2020 with Marking Scheme. From the following table students may download CBSE Class 12 Philosophy Marking Scheme also. All of these previous year CBSE Class XII Philosophy Sample Paper are provided by Central Board of Secondary Education India.
CBSE Class XII Philosophy Sample Paper 2019-20
Question no. 1- 14 are of 2 marks each. The answer to these questions should not exceed 40 words each.
- 1. Define Jaina concept of Aparigraha.
- 2. State the meaning of cogito ergo sum.
- 3. What does Kant mean by Categorical Imperative?
- 4. State the Retributive theory of punishment.
- 5. Explain the meaning of Consequentialism.
- 6. What is the meaning of varna?
- 7. What do you understand by the first generation of Human Rights?
- 8. What is the Method of Doubt according to Descartes?
- 9. Explain Dharma as a purushartha.
- 10. What is virtue according to Aristotle?
- 11. What is Saptabhanginaya according to the Jaina philosophy?
- 12. Distinguish between pleasure and happiness.
- 13. Define the notion of Paramatma according to the Nyaya philosophy?
- 14. State the notion of Sakshi in the Bhagvadgita.
Download CBSE Class 12th Philosophy Sample Paper 2019-20:
|Download Sample Paper PDF|
Download Marking Scheme
- See Also……