GATE Engineering Sciences (XE) Previous Year Question Paper 2019
Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) 2019 Engineering Science (XE) Previous year question paper with answers GATE Engineering Science (XE) 2019 Question with solution you can download it in FREE, if GATE Engineering Science (XE) 2019 paper in text or pdf for GATE Engineering Science (XE) 2019 Answer Keys you can download GATE 2019 page also just Go to menu bar, Click on File->then Save.
Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) 2019 Engineering Science (XE) Previous year question paper Free Download PDF is available in www.oldquestionpapers.net which has been provided by many students this GATE 2019 paper is available for all the students in FREE and also GATE Engineering Science (XE) Previous year question paper 2019 fully solved GATE with answer keys and solution.
GATE Engineering Sciences (XE) Question Papers 2019
You can get daily updates on GATE 2019 from www.oldquestionpapers.net here you can also check similar links for other related study materials on GATE Engineering Science (XE) Here Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) Engineering Science (XE) question bank 2019 is also available in Engineering Science (XE) English Language.
GATE Engineering Sciences (XE) Question Paper 2019 Download PDF File:
1. “Going by the _________ that many hands make light work, the school _______ involved
all the students in the task.”
The words that best fill the blanks in the above sentence are
- (A) principle, principal
- (B) principal, principle
- (C) principle, principle
- (D) principal, principal
2. “Her _______ should not be confused with miserliness; she is ever willing to assist those in need.”
The word that best fills the blank in the above sentence is
- (A) cleanliness
- (B) punctuality
- (C) frugality
- (D) greatness
3. Seven machines take 7 minutes to make 7 identical toys. At the same rate, how many minutes would it take for 100 machines to make 100 toys?
- (A) 1
- (B) 7
- (C) 100
- (D) 700
4. A rectangle becomes a square when its length and breadth are reduced by 10 m and 5 m, respectively. During this process, the rectangle loses 650 m2 of area. What is the area of the original rectangle in square meters?
- (A) 1125
- (B) 2250
- (C) 2924
- (D) 4500
5. A number consists of two digits. The sum of the digits is 9. If 45 is subtracted from the number, its digits are interchanged. What is the number?
- (A) 63
- (B) 72
- (C) 81
- (D) 90