AP TET Afternoon Session Previous Year Question Paper & Answer Key 2018
Andhra Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test (AP TET) 2018 Afternoon Session Previous year Question Paper & Answer Key with answers AP TET Afternoon Session 2018 Question with solution you can download it in FREE, if AP TET Afternoon Session 2018 paper in text or pdf for AP TET Afternoon Session 2018 Answer Keys you can download AP TET 2018 page also just Go to menu bar, Click on File->then Save.
Andhra Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test (AP TET) 2018 Afternoon Session Previous year Question Paper & Answer Key Free Download PDF is available in www.oldquestionpapers.net which has been provided by many students this AP TET 2018 paper is available for all the students in FREE and also AP TET Afternoon Session Previous year Question Paper & Answer Key 2018 fully solved AP TET with answer keys and solution.
AP TET Morning Session Question Paper Answer Key 2018
You can get daily updates on AP TET 2018 from www.oldquestionpapers.net here you can also check similar links for other related study materials on AP TET Morning Session Here Andhra Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test (AP TET) Afternoon Session question bank 2018 is also available in Afternoon Session English Language.
AP TET Afternoon Session Question Paper Answer Key 2018 Download PDF File:
1. In Thorndike’s ‘CAVD’ Intelligence test the letter ‘C’ refers this ability.
- 1. Sentence completion
- 2. Comprehension
- 3. Vocabulary
- 4. Word fluency
2. The method through which a person reports his experiences, internal feelings and thoughts after analysis is
- 1. Observation method
- 2. Case study method
- 3. Experimental method
- 4. Introspection method
3. A 9 years old boy only able to complete the aspects specified to 8 years old boy – This boy’s Intelligence Quotient is
- 1. 112.5
- 2. 88.8
- 3. 102.5
- 4. 98.8
4. One of the following is not the characteristic feature of development
- 1. Qualitative
- 2. Comprehensive
- 3. Internal process
- 4. Limited to a specific aspect
5. This type of mentally retarded children are considered as “custodial mentally retarded”.
- 1. Mild mentally retarded
- 2. Moderate mentally retarded
- 3. Severe mentally retarded
- 4. Learning disabled
|Question Paper||Answer Key|
|PAPER-II TELUGU (MATHEMATICS AND SCIENCE)||Download|