AP TET Morning Session Previous Year Question Paper & Answer Key 2018
Andhra Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test (AP TET) 2018 Morning Session Previous year Question Paper & Answer Key with answers AP TET Morning Session 2018 Question with solution you can download it in FREE, if AP TET Morning Session 2018 paper in text or pdf for AP TET Morning Session 2018 Answer Keys you can download AP TET 2018 page also just Go to menu bar, Click on File->then Save.
Andhra Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test (AP TET) 2018 Morning Session Previous year Question Paper & Answer Key Free Download PDF is available in www.oldquestionpapers.net which has been provided by many students this AP TET 2018 paper is available for all the students in FREE and also AP TET Morning Session Previous year Question Paper & Answer Key 2018 fully solved AP TET with answer keys and solution.
AP TET Morning Session Question Paper Answer Key 2018
You can get daily updates on AP TET 2018 from www.oldquestionpapers.net here you can also check similar links for other related study materials on AP TET Morning Session Here Andhra Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test (AP TET) Morning Session question bank 2018 is also available in Morning Session English Language.
AP TET Morning Session Question Paper Answer Key 2018 Download PDF File:
1. The ability of a person who behaves intelligently in handling human relations is known as his,
- 1. Social intelligence
- 2. Mechanical intelligence
- 3. Abstract intelligence
- 4. Verbal intelligence
2. A teacher wanted to know the effect of teaching methods on child’s learning. In this experiment child’s learning is a /an;
- 1. Independent variable
- 2. Intervening variable
- 3. Dependent variable
- 4. Group variable
3. A teacher who attends Flag hoisting on August 15th with a feeling that it is his responsibility to attend National festival but not to escape from being blamed by his Headmaster, the moral stage of the teacher here is.
- 1. 6 th stage – post conventional level
- 2. 5 th stage – post conventional level
- 3. 4 th stage – conventional level
- 4. 3 rd stage – conventional level
4. Everything that affects an individual other than genes is related to
- 1. Society
- 2. School
- 3. Family
- 4. Environment
5. The virtue called “Care” is to be achieved by the person in this Psycho social critical situation.
- 1. Autonomy vs Doubt
- 2. Role identity vs Role confusion
- 3. Industry vs Inferiority
- 4. Generativity vs Stagnation
|Question Paper||Answer Key|
|PAPER-II TELUGU (MATHEMATICS AND SCIENCE)||Download|