JAM Question Paper 2013 CY (Chemistry).
JAM CY – Chemistry 2013 Question Paper test papers will be fully objective type. This JAM CY – Chemistry 2013 Question will help all the students for their exam preparation, here the question type is MCQ i.e multiple choice question answers, if this JAM CY – Chemistry 2013 question paper in pdf file for IIT JAM CY – Chemistry you can download it in FREE, if Joint Entrance Examination (JAM) 2013 paper in text for JAM you can download JAM 2013 page also just Go to menu bar, Click on File->then Save.
JAM Question Paper 2013 CY (Chemistry)
JAM CY – Chemistry 2013 Question paper Free Download PDF is available in www.oldquestionpapers.net which has been provided by CYny students this Joint Admission Test i.e. JAM CY – Chemistry 2013 paper is available for all the students in FREE and also JAM Chemistry 2013 question paper fully solved i.e. with answer keys and solution.
You can get daily updates on JAM CY – Chemistry 2013 from www.oldquestionpapers.net here you can also check similar links for other related study CYterials on JAM Chemistry Entrance 2013 exam. Here JAM 2013 Chemistry question is also available in English.
1. The most polar compound among the following is:
- (A) SF4
- (B) BF3
- (C) XeF4
- (D) SO3
2. Which one of the following order of the carbonates is CORRECT for their decomposition temperature?
- (A) BaCO3> CaCO3> SrCO3> MgCO3
- (B) BaCO3> SrCO3> CaCO3> MgCo3
- (C) MaCO3> CaCO3> SrCO3> BaCO3
- (D) MgCO3> CaCO3> BaCO3> SrCO3
3. Among the following, the ligand that BEST stabilizes low oxidation state of tungsten (W) is
- (A) H2O
- (B) NH3
- (C) CO
- (D) F–
4. Which one of the following statements is CORRECT?
- (A) Naturally occurring DNA has B-configuration.
- (B) Nucleic acids are derived from proteins.
- (C) Proteins store genetic information.
- (D) Vitamins general act as enzymes.
5. For a physisorption process, which one of the following statements is not correct?
- (A) There are van der Waals interactions between the adsorbate and the adsorbent.
- (B) The process predominates at low temperature.
- (C) The process cannot proceed beyond a monolayer.
- (D) The process is reversible.
JAM CY Question Paper 2013 Free Download: