JAM Question Paper 2014 PH (Physics).
JAM PH – Physics 2014 Question Paper test papers will be fully objective type. This JAM PH – Physics 2014 Question will help all the students for their exam preparation, here the question type is MCQ i.e multiple choice question answers, if this JAM PH – Physics 2014 question paper in pdf file for IIT JAM PH – Physics you can download it in FREE, if Joint Entrance Examination (JAM) 2014 paper in text for JAM you can download JAM 2014 page also just Go to menu bar, Click on File->then Save.
JAM Question Paper 2014 PH (Physics)
JAM PH – Physics 2014 Question paper Free Download PDF is available in www.oldquestionpapers.net which has been provided by many students this Joint Admission Test i.e. JAM PH – Physics 2014 paper is available for all the students in FREE and also JAM Physics 2014 question paper fully solved i.e. with answer keys and solution.
You can get daily updates on JAM PH – Physics 2014 from www.oldquestionpapers.net here you can also check similar links for other related study materials on JAM Physics Entrance 2014 exam. Here JAM 2014 Physics question is also available in English.
01. A collimated beam of light of diameter 1 mm is propagating along the x-axis. The beam is to be expanded to a collimated beam of diameter 10 mm using a combination of two convex lenses. A lens of local focal length of 50 mm and another lens with focal length F are to be kept at a distance d between them. The values of F and d respectively, are
- (A) 450 mm and 10 mm
- (B) 400 mm and 500 mm
- (C) 550 mm and 600 mm
- (D) 500 mm and 550 mm
02. Octal equivalent of decimal number 47810 is
- (A) 7368
- (B) 6738
- (C) 6378
- (D) 3678
03. In a photoelectric effect experiment, ultraviolet light of wavelength 320 nm falls on the photocathode with work function of 2.1 eV. The stopping potential should be close to
- (A) 1.8 V
- (B) 1.6 V
- (C) 2.2 V
- (D) 2.4 V
04. To operate a npn transistor in active region, its emitter-base and collector-base junction respectively, should be
- (A) forward biased and reversed biased
- (B) forward biased and forward biased
- (C) reversed biased and forward biased
- (D) reversed biased and reversed biased
05. A solid metallic cube of heat capacity S is at temperature 300 K. It is brought in contact with a reservoir at 600 K. If the heat transfer takes place only between the reservoir and the cube, the entropy change of the universe after reaching the thermal equilibrium is
- (A) 0.69 S
- (B) 0.54 S
- (C) 0.27 S
- (D) 0.19 S
JAM PH Question Paper 2014 Free Download: