JAM Question Paper 2015 GG (Geology).
JAM GG – Geology 2015 Question Paper test papers will be fully objective type. This JAM GG (Geology) 2015 Question will help all the students for their exam preparation, here the question type is MCQ i.e multiple choice question answers, if this JAM GG – Geology 2015 question paper in pdf file for IIT JAM GG – Geology you can download it in FREE, if Joint Entrance Examination (JAM) 2015 paper in text for JAM you can download JAM 2015 page also just Go to menu bar, Click on File->then Save.
JAM Question Paper 2015 GG (Geology)
JAM GG – Geology 2015 Question paper Free Download PDF is available in www.oldquestionpapers.net which has been provided by many students this Joint Admission Test i.e. JAM GG – Geology 2015 paper is available for all the students in FREE and also JAM Geology 2015 question paper fully solved i.e. with answer keys and solution.
You can get daily updates on JAM GG – Geology 2015 from www.oldquestionpapers.net here you can also check similar links for other related study materials on JAM Geology Entrance 2015 exam. Here JAM 2015 Geology question is also available in English.
1. Which amongst the following planets has the highest number of known satellites?
- (A) Mars
- (B) Uranus
- (C) Venus
- (D) Mercury
2. Identify the mineral which has specific gravity >5, hardness <3 and gives grey streak.
- (A) Barite
- (B) Sphalerite
- (C) Graphite
- (D) Galena
3. A unit which is semi-permeable and does not yield any significant quantity of groundwater is called:
- (A) Aquiclude
- (B) Aquifer
- (C) Aquitard
- (D) Artesian Aquifer
4. A sandstone with less than 15% matrix content is known as:
- (A) Siltstone
- (B) Mudstone
- (C) Greywacke
- (D) Arenite
5. Which of the following mineral deposit is formed exclusively by surface geological processes?
- (A) Wollastonite
- (B) Asbesto
- (C) Corundum
- (D) Bauxite
JAM GG Question Paper 2015 Free Download: