JAM Question Paper 2018 CY (Chemistry).
JAM CY – Chemistry 2018 Question Paper test papers will be fully objective type. This JAM CY – Chemistry 2018 Question will help all the students for their exam preparation, here the question type is MCQ i.e multiple choice question answers, if this JAM CY – Chemistry 2018 question paper in pdf file for IIT JAM CY – Chemistry you can download it in FREE, if Joint Entrance Examination (JAM) 2018 paper in text for JAM you can download JAM 2018 page also just Go to menu bar, Click on File->then Save.
JAM Question Paper 2018 CY (Chemistry)
JAM CY – Chemistry 2018 Question paper Free Download PDF is available in www.oldquestionpapers.net which has been provided by CYny students this Joint Admission Test i.e. JAM CY – Chemistry 2018 paper is available for all the students in FREE and also JAM Chemistry 2018 question paper fully solved i.e. with answer keys and solution.
You can get daily updates on JAM CY – Chemistry 2018 from www.oldquestionpapers.net here you can also check similar links for other related study CYterials on JAM Chemistry Entrance 2018 exam. Here JAM 2018 Chemistry question is also available in English.
1. On hydrolysis, aluminium carbide produces
- (A) CH
- (B) C2H6
- (C) C2H4
- (D) C2H2
2. Carbonic anhydrase is an example of
- (A) Hydrolysis enzyme
- (B) Redox enzyme
- (C) O2 transport protein
- (D) Heme protein
3. The CORRECT order of melting points of group 15 trifluorides is
- (A) PF3 < AsF3 < SbF3 < BiF3
- (C) PF3 < SbF3 < AsF3 < BiF3
- (B) BiF3 < SbF3 < PF3 < AsF3
- (D) BiF3 < AsF3 < SbF3 < PF3
4. NaF, KF, MgO and CaO are crystalline solids. They have NaCl structure. Their lattice energies vary in the order
- (A) NaF < KF < MgO < CaO
- (B) KF < NaF < CaO < MgO
- (C) MgO < CaO < NaF < KF
- (D) CaO < MgO < KF < NaF
5. Tghe number of crystal systems and the number of Bravais lattices are, respectively,
- (A) 14 and 7
- (B) 7 and 32
- (C) 32 and 14
- (D) 7 and 14
JAM CY Question Paper 2018 Free Download: