JAM Question Paper 2018 PH (Physics).
JAM PH – Physics 2018 Question Paper test papers will be fully objective type. This JAM PH – Physics 2018 Question will help all the students for their exam preparation, here the question type is MCQ i.e multiple choice question answers, if this JAM PH – Physics 2018 question paper in pdf file for IIT JAM PH – Physics you can download it in FREE, if Joint Entrance Examination (JAM) 2018 paper in text for JAM you can download JAM 2018 page also just Go to menu bar, Click on File->then Save.
JAM Question Paper 2018 PH (Physics)
JAM PH – Physics 2018 Question paper Free Download PDF is available in www.oldquestionpapers.net which has been provided by many students this Joint Admission Test i.e. JAM PH – Physics 2018 paper is available for all the students in FREE and also JAM Physics 2018 question paper fully solved i.e. with answer keys and solution.
You can get daily updates on JAM PH – Physics 2018 from www.oldquestionpapers.net here you can also check similar links for other related study materials on JAM Physics Entrance 2018 exam. Here JAM 2018 Physics question is also available in English.
01. There are three planets in circular orbits around a star at distances a, 4a and 9a, respectively. At time 𝑡 = 𝑡0, the star and the three planets are in a straight line. The period of revolution of the closest planet is T. How long after 𝑡0 will they again be in the same straight line?
- (A) 8T
- (B) 27T
- (C) 216T
- (D) 512T
02. Let 𝑇𝑔 and 𝑇𝑒 be the kinetic energies of the electron in the ground and the third excited states of a hydrogen atom, respectively. According to the Bohr model, the ratio 𝑇𝑔⁄𝑇𝑒 is
- (A) 3
- (B) 4
- (C) 9
- (D) 16
03. The plane of polarisation of a plane polarized light rotates by 60o after passing through a wave plate. The pass-axis of the wave plate is at an angle α with respect to the plane of polarisation of the incident light. The wave plate and α are
- (A) λ⁄4, 60o
- (B) λ⁄2, 30o
- (C) λ⁄2, 120o
- (D) λ⁄4, 30o
04. Consider an ensemble of thermodynamic systems, each of which is characterized by the same number of particles, pressure and temperature. The thermodynamic function describing the ensemble is
- (A) Enthalpy
- (B) Helmholtz free energy
- (C) Gibbs free energy
- (D) Entropy
05. Consider a convex lens of focal length f. A point object moves towards the lens along its axis between 2f and f. If the speed of the object is 𝑉𝑂, then its image would move with speed 𝑉𝐼 . Which of the following is correct?
- (A) 𝑉𝐼 = 𝑉𝑂; the image moves away from the lens.
- (B) 𝑉𝐼 = − 𝑉𝑂; the image moves towards the lens.
- (C) 𝑉𝐼 > 𝑉𝑂; the image moves away from the lens.
- (D) 𝑉𝐼 < 𝑉𝑂; the image moves away from the lens.
JAM PH Question Paper 2018 Free Download: