JAM Question Paper 2019-20 CY (Chemistry).
JAM CY – Chemistry 2019-20 Question Paper test papers will be fully objective type. This JAM CY – Chemistry 2019-20 Question will help all the students for their exam preparation, here the question type is MCQ i.e multiple choice question answers, if this JAM CY – Chemistry 2019-20 question paper in pdf file for IIT JAM CY – Chemistry you can download it in FREE, if Joint Entrance Examination (JAM) 2019-20 paper in text for JAM you can download JAM 2019-20 page also just Go to menu bar, Click on File->then Save.
JAM Question Paper 2019-20 CY (Chemistry)
JAM CY – Chemistry 2019-20 Question paper Free Download PDF is available in www.oldquestionpapers.net which has been provided by CYny students this Joint Admission Test i.e. JAM CY – Chemistry 2019-20 paper is available for all the students in FREE and also JAM Chemistry 2019-20 question paper fully solved i.e. with answer keys and solution.
You can get daily updates on JAM CY – Chemistry 2019-20 from www.oldquestionpapers.net here you can also check similar links for other related study CYterials on JAM Chemistry Entrance 2019-20 exam. Here JAM 2019-20 Chemistry question is also available in English.
1. On hydrolysis, aluminium carbide produces
- (A) CH
- (B) C2H6
- (C) C2H4
- (D) C2H2
2. Carbonic anhydrase is an example of
- (A) Hydrolysis enzyme
- (B) Redox enzyme
- (C) O2 transport protein
- (D) Heme protein
3. The CORRECT order of melting points of group 15 trifluorides is
- (A) PF3 < AsF3 < SbF3 < BiF3
- (C) PF3 < SbF3 < AsF3 < BiF3
- (B) BiF3 < SbF3 < PF3 < AsF3
- (D) BiF3 < AsF3 < SbF3 < PF3
4. NaF, KF, MgO and CaO are crystalline solids. They have NaCl structure. Their lattice energies vary in the order
- (A) NaF < KF < MgO < CaO
- (B) KF < NaF < CaO < MgO
- (C) MgO < CaO < NaF < KF
- (D) CaO < MgO < KF < NaF
5. Tghe number of crystal systems and the number of Bravais lattices are, respectively,
- (A) 14 and 7
- (B) 7 and 32
- (C) 32 and 14
- (D) 7 and 14
JAM CY Question Paper 2019-20 Free Download: