Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) Admission to Undergraduate Engineering Programs at NITs, IIITs, Has been Conducted By IITs For the admission in Engineering Courses This JEE 2016 examination is the procedure to get the admission in MBA.
JEE 2016 Question Paper having Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics. This JEE 2016 Question will help all the students for their exam preparation, here the question type is MCQ i.e multiple choice question answers, if this JEE 2016 question paper in pdf file for IIT JEE you can download it in FREE, if Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) 2016 paper in text for JEE you can download JEE 2016 page also just Go to menu bar, Click on File->then Save.
JEE Question Paper 2016.
JEE 2016 Question paper Free Download PDF is available in www.oldquestionpapers.net which has been provided by many students this Joint Entrance Examination i.e. JEE 2016 paper is available for all the students in FREE and also IIT JEE 2016 question paper fully solved i.e with answer keys and solution.
You can get daily updates on JEE Main 2016 from www.oldquestionpapers.net here you can also check similar links for other related study materials on JEE Screening Entrance 2016 exam. Here JEE 2016 question is also available in English.
1. A Plano-convex lens is made of a material of refractive index n. When a small object is placed 3o cm away in front of the curved surface of the lens, an image of double the size of the object is produced. due to reflection from the convex surface of the lens, another fain image is observed at a distance of 10 cm away from the lens. Which of the following statement(s) is(are) true?
- (A) The refractive index of the lens is 2.5
- (B) The Radius of curvature of the convex surface is 45 cm
- (C) The faint image is erect and real
- (D) The focal length of the lens is 20 cm
2. Highly excited states for hydrogen-like atoms (also called Rydberg state) nuclear charge Ze are defined by their principle quantum number n, where n>>1. Which of the following statement(s) is(are) true?
- (A) Relative change in the radii of two consecutive orbitals does not depend on Z
- (B) Relative change in the radii of two consecutive orbitals varies as 1/n
- (C) Relative change in the energy of two consecutive orbitals varies as 1/n3
- (D) Relative change in the angular momenta of two consecutive orbitals varies as 1/n
3. An incandescent bulb has a thin filament of tungsten that is heated to high temperature by passing an electrics current. The hot filament emits black-body radiation. The filament is observed to break up at random locations after a sufficiently long time of operation due to non-uniform evaporation of tungsten from the filament. If the bulb is powered at constant voltage, which of the following statement(s) is(are) true?
- (A) The temperature distribution over the filament is uniform
- (B) The resistance over small sections of the filament decreases with time
- (C) The filament emits more light at higher band of frequencies before it breaks up
- (D) The filament consumes less electrical power towards the end of the life of bulb
4. Which one of the following statements is correct?
- (A) The balls will execute simple harmonic motion between the two plates
- (B) The balls will bounce back to the botton plate carrying the same charge they went up with
- (C) The balls will stick to the top plate and remain there
- (D) The balls will bounce back to the bottom plate carrying the opposite charge they went up with
5. The average current in the stedy state registered by the ammeter in the circuit will be
- (A) Proportional to V02
- (B) Proportional to the potential V0
- (C) Zero
- (D) Proportional to V01/2
IIT JEE Question Paper Answers 2016 Free Download PDF:
|JEE Question 2016 Paper II with Answers||Download|
|JEE Question 2016 Paper I with Answers||Download|