Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) Admission to Undergraduate Engineering Programs at NITs, IIITs, Has been Conducted By IITs For the admission in Engineering Courses This JEE 2017 examination is the procedure to get the admission in MBA.
JEE 2017 Question Paper having Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics. This JEE 2017 Question will help all the students for their exam preparation, here the question type is MCQ i.e multiple choice question answers, if this JEE 2017 question paper in pdf file for IIT JEE you can download it in FREE, if Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) 2017 paper in text for JEE you can download JEE 2017 page also just Go to menu bar, Click on File->then Save.
JEE Question Paper 2017.
JEE 2017 Question paper Free Download PDF is available in www.oldquestionpapers.net which has been provided by many students this Joint Entrance Examination i.e. JEE 2017 paper is available for all the students in FREE and also IITJEE 2017 question paper fully solved i.e with answer keys and solution.
You can get daily updates on JEE Main 2017 from www.oldquestionpapers.net here you can also check similar links for other related study materials on JEE Screening Entrance 2017 exam. Here JEE 2017 question is also available in English.
1. A rocket is launched normal to the surface of the Earth, away from the Sun, along the line joining the Sun and the Earth. The Sun is 3×105 times heavier than the Earth and is at a distance 2.5×104 times larger than the radius of the Earth. The escape velocity from Earth’s gravitational field is ve = 11.2 km s –1. The minimum initial velocity (vs) required for the rocket to be able to leave the Sun-Earth system is closest to
(Ignore the rotation and revolution of the Earth and the presence of any other planet)
- [A] vs = 22 km s–1
- [B] vs = 42 km s–1
- [C] vs = 62 km s–1
- [D] vs = 72 km s–1
2. A person measures the depth of a well by measuring the time interval between dropping a stone and receiving the sound of impact with the bottom of the well. The error in his measurement of time is δT = 0.01 seconds and he measures the depth of the well to be L = 20 meters. Take the acceleration due to gravity g = 10 ms–2 and the velocity of sound is 300 ms–1 Then the fractional error in the measurement, δL/L is closest to
- [A] 0.2%
- [B] 1%
- [C] 3%
- [D] 5%
3. A flat plate is moving normal to its plane through a gas under the action of a constant force F. The gas is kept at a very low pressure. The speed of the plate v is much less than the average speed u of the gas molecules. Which of the following options is/are true?
- [A] The pressure difference between the leading and trailing faces of the plate is proportional to uv
- [B] The resistive force experienced by the plate is proportional to v
- [C] The plate will continue to move with constant non-zero acceleration, at all times
- [D] At a later time the external force F balances the resistive force
4. In which case will the particle move in a straight line with constant velocity?
- [A] (III) (ii) (R)
- [B] (IV) (i) (S)
- [C] (III) (iii) (P)
- [D] (II) (iii) (S)
5. In which case will the particle describe a helical path with axis along the positive z direction?
- [A] (IV) (i) (S)
- [B] (II) (ii) (R)
- [C] (III) (iii) (P)
- [D] (IV) (ii) (R)
IIT JEE Question Paper Answers 2017 Free Download PDF:
|JEE Question 2017 Paper II with Answers||Download|
|JEE Question 2017 Paper I with Answers||Download|