Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) Admission to Undergraduate Engineering Programs at NITs, IIITs, Has been Conducted By IITs For the admission in Engineering Courses This JEE 2019-20 examination is the procedure to get the admission in MBA.
JEE 2019-20 Question Paper having Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics. This JEE 2019-20 Question will help all the students for their exam preparation, here the question type is MCQ i.e multiple choice question answers, if this JEE 2019-20 question paper in pdf file for IIT JEE you can download it in FREE, if Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) 2019-20 paper in text for JEE you can download JEE 2019-20 page also just Go to menu bar, Click on File->then Save.
JEE Question Paper 2019-20
JEE 2019-20 Question paper Free Download PDF is available in www.oldquestionpapers.net which has been provided by many students this Joint Entrance Examination i.e. JEE 2019-20 paper is available for all the students in FREE and also IITJEE 2019-20 question paper fully solved i.e with answer keys and solution.
You can get daily updates on JEE Main 2019-20 from www.oldquestionpapers.net here you can also check similar links for other related study materials on JEE Screening Entrance 2019-20 exam. Here JEE 2019-20 question is also available in English.
1. A rocket is launched normal to the surface of the Earth, away from the Sun, along the line joining the Sun and the Earth. The Sun is 3×105 times heavier than the Earth and is at a distance 2.5×104 times larger than the radius of the Earth. The escape velocity from Earth’s gravitational field is ve = 11.2 km s –1. The minimum initial velocity (vs) required for the rocket to be able to leave the Sun-Earth system is closest to
(Ignore the rotation and revolution of the Earth and the presence of any other planet)
- [A] vs = 22 km s–1
- [B] vs = 42 km s–1
- [C] vs = 62 km s–1
- [D] vs = 72 km s–1
2. A person measures the depth of a well by measuring the time interval between dropping a stone and receiving the sound of impact with the bottom of the well. The error in his measurement of time is δT = 0.01 seconds and he measures the depth of the well to be L = 20 meters. Take the acceleration due to gravity g = 10 ms–2 and the velocity of sound is 300 ms–1 Then the fractional error in the measurement, δL/L is closest to
- [A] 0.2%
- [B] 1%
- [C] 3%
- [D] 5%
3. A flat plate is moving normal to its plane through a gas under the action of a constant force F. The gas is kept at a very low pressure. The speed of the plate v is much less than the average speed u of the gas molecules. Which of the following options is/are true?
- [A] The pressure difference between the leading and trailing faces of the plate is proportional to uv
- [B] The resistive force experienced by the plate is proportional to v
- [C] The plate will continue to move with constant non-zero acceleration, at all times
- [D] At a later time the external force F balances the resistive force
4. In which case will the particle move in a straight line with constant velocity?
- [A] (III) (ii) (R)
- [B] (IV) (i) (S)
- [C] (III) (iii) (P)
- [D] (II) (iii) (S)
5. In which case will the particle describe a helical path with axis along the positive z direction?
- [A] (IV) (i) (S)
- [B] (II) (ii) (R)
- [C] (III) (iii) (P)
- [D] (IV) (ii) (R)
IIT JEE Question Paper Answers 2019-20 Free Download PDF:
|JEE Question 2019-20 Paper II with Answers||Download|
|JEE Question 2019-20 Paper I with Answers||Download|