DUET MA Environmental Studies Entrance Question Paper with Answer Keys 2019
Delhi University Entrance Test (DUET) 2019 MA Environmental Studies Question Paper with answers DUET MA English Entrance Question Paper 2019 with solution you can download it in FREE, if DUET MA English Entrance Question Paper 2019 in text or pdf for DUET MA English Entrance Question Paper 2019 Answer Keys you can download DUET 2019 page also just Go to menu bar, Click on File->then Save.
DUET MA Environmental Studies Question Paper with Answer Keys 2019
Delhi University Entrance Test (DUET) 2019 MA Environmental Studies Entrance Question Paper with Answer Keys Free Download PDF is available in www.oldquestionpapers.net which has been provided by many students this DUET 2019 paper is available for all the students in FREE and also DUET MA Environmental Studies Entrance Question Paper 2019 fully solved DUET with answer keys and solution.
You can get daily updates on DUET 2019 from www.oldquestionpapers.net here you can also check similar links for other related study materials on DUET MA Environmental Studies Entrance Question Paper question bank 2019 is also available in English and Hindi Language.
Q1. In 2017, IUCN down listed this species from endangered to threatened category:-
- 1. Pipistrelle
- 2. Gazelle
- 3. Snow Leopard
- 4. Mouse Deer
Q2. Which of the following is regarded as the major cause of groundwater contamination?
- 1. Septic tanks
- 2. Agricultural runoff
- 3. Landfills
- 4. All of these
Q3. Which of the following are suggested to reduce the effects of future climate change:-
- 1. D) None of these [Option ID = 11920]
- 2. C) Both ‘A’ and ‘B’ [Option ID = 11919]
- 3. A) Mitigation [Option ID = 11917]
- 4. B) Adaptation [Option ID = 11918]
Q4. Which of the following practices does not come under green chemistry:-
- 1. Using plastic cans for storing substances
- 2. Using H2O2 for bleaching instead of using chlorine-based bleaching agents
- 3. Using soap made of vegetable oils instead of using synthetic detergents.
- 4. Using bicycle instead of using petrol/diesel based vehicles
Q5. Which of the following actions would be the most effective in decreasing acid rain and acid deposition problems?
- 1. Developing acid-resistant crops
- 2. Adding lime to acidified lakes
- 3. Using higher smokestacks
- 4. Reducing use of fossil fuels
Q6. Which of the following pollutants is considered as the major cause of respiratory diseases in Delhi?
- 1. Nitrogen oxides
- 2. Volatile organic compounds
- 3. Suspended particulate matter
- 4. Carbon monoxide
Q7. Which of the following treaties is related to the conservation of wetlands?
- 1. Basel Convention
- 2. Cartagena Protocol
- 3. Ramsar Convention
- 4. Montreal Protocol
Q8. Which of the following is incorrect regarding Earth Summit (1992):-
(i) The Earth summit was held in Rio de Janerio
(ii) Its most important outcome was Agenda 21
- 1. (ii)
- 2. (i)
- 3. (i) and (ii)
- 4. None of these
Q9. Which of the following is most likely to lead to desertification?
- 1. Irrigation in humid climates
- 2. Overgrazing by cattle, sheep, or goats
- 3. Crop rotation and contour ploughing
- 4. The use of artificial fertilizers
Q10. Which of the following snakes is known to build a nest and guard its young?
- 1. King Cobra
- 2. Banded Krait
- 3. Rat Snake
- 4. Common Krait
DUET MA Environmental Studies Entrance Question Paper with Answer Keys 2019 Download PDF File:
|Papers Name||PDF Files|
|1.||MA Environmental Studies|