AFMC M.Sc Nursing Question Paper 2020 Download Free PDF
Armed Forces Medical College (AFMC) 2020 M.Sc Nursing Question paper with answers AFMC M.Sc Nursing (MCQ) 2020 Question with solution you can download it in FREE, if AFMC M.Sc Nursing (MCQ) 2020 paper in text or pdf for AFMC M.Sc Nursing 2020 Answer Keys you can download AFMC 2020 page also just Go to menu bar, Click on File->then Save.
AFMC M.Sc Nursing Sample Question Paper 2020 Download
Armed Forces Medical College (AFMC) 2020 M.Sc Nursing (MCQ) Question paper Free Download PDF is available in www.oldquestionpapers.net which has been provided by many students this AFMC 2020 paper is available for all the students in FREE and also AFMC M.Sc Nursing (MCQ) Question paper 2020 fully solved AFMC with answer keys and solution.
You can get daily updates on AFMC 2020 from www.oldquestionpapers.net here you can also check similar links for other related study materials on AFMC M.Sc Nursing (MCQ) Here Armed Forces Medical College (AFMC) M.Sc Nursing (MCQ) question bank 2020 is also available in M.Sc Nursing (MCQ) English Language.
1. The patient with CHF is placed in a high Fowler’s position .What is the rationale for placing the patient in this position?
A. To increase the volume of blood returning to heart
B. To increase cardiac output and stroke volume
C. To reduce the volume of blood returning to heart
D. To reduce ankle edema and prevent dysrhythmias
2. A patient with haemorrhoids asks the nurse the cause of the problem. The Nurse explains that it generally results from:
A. Eating spicy foods
3. The patient who is immobilized because of spinal cord injuries, should have a diet rich in:
4. During the first 24 hours of treating a patient for burns,you can assist in assessing fluid replacement needs by monitoring hourly:
A. Urine specific gravity
B. I/V fluid rate
C. Vital signs
D. I/V fluid intake
5. The physician considers performing a magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) tests on the elderly client with cirrhosis. Before the MRI is performed, which nursing
action is essential?
A. The nurse administers a pretest sedative
B. The nurse records the client’s body weight
C. The nurse removes the client’s dental bridge
D. The nurse inserts a Foley retention catheter
AFMC Previous Paper Pdf 2020 [Download]
- AFMC Biology Question Paper 2020
- AFMC Jr. Scientific Assistant Question Paper 2020
- AFMC Tradesman Question Paper 2020
- AFMC Lower Division Clerk (LDC) Question Paper 2020
- AFMC Safai Wala Question Paper 2020
- AFMC M.B.B.S Sample Question Paper 2020
- AFMC B.Sc Nursing Question Paper 2020
- AFMC Para Medical Question Paper 2020
- AFMC M.Sc Nursing Question Paper 2020
- DOWNLOAD NEET UG Question papers
- NEET (UG) Question Paper Solution 2020-2021 in Hindi
- NEET (UG) Question Papers 2020-2021 in English
- AFMC Question Paper Biology (Botany & Zoology)
- AFMC Physics Question Paper
- AFMC Chemistry Question Paper
- AFMC Books 2020-2021
- Reference Books for Medical Exam
- More Practice Paper on Medical Entrance
Other Important Pages….