Allahabad Bank PO Recruitment 2012 Application Form Online.
Allahabad Bank invites applications for recruitment of 1600 Probationary Officers (PO) from Indian citizens who have taken the pre-requisite Common Written Examination (CWE) for Probationary Officers/ Management Trainees conducted by Institute of Banking
Personnel Selection (IBPS), Mumbai in 2011-12 and have a valid Score card issued by IBPS.
Allahabad Bank PO Recruitment 2012 Application Form Online www.allahabadbank.in
PO JMG Scale – I 1600 vacancies
Only candidates possessing valid Score Card issued by IBPS Mumbai are required to apply ON-LINE through Bank’s website www. allahabadbank.in where full advertisement and Fee Payment Challan are available
- Fee Payment Challan available on Bank’s website from 17.02.2012
- Payment of application fee / Intimation charges 18.02.2012
- Opening Date for ON-LINE Registration of Application on website 18.02.2012
- Closing Date for ON-LINE Registration of Application on website
- (For all applicants including those from far flung areas.) 10.03.2012
- Last date for Editing Application Details 14.03.2012
- Relevant date for Age / Qualification reckoned as on 01.07.2011
How To Apply:
- (i) Candidates are required to apply On-Line through website www.allahabadbank.in No other means/ mode of application will be accepted.
- (ii) Candidates should ensure that their personal e-mail ID (as specified in the On-Line application form while applying for Common Written Examination (CWE) conducted in September, 2011) is kept active during the currency of this recruitment project. Bank
- will be sending intimation for call letters for Group Discussion and / or Interview through the recorded e-mail ID. Under no circumstances, he/she should share/mention email ID with/of any other person.
- (iii) Applicants are first required to go to the Bank’s website www.allahabadbank.in and click on the Home Page and open the link “Recruitment”.
- (iv) Thereafter, they should open the Recruitment Notification titled “ALLAHABAD BANK PROBATIONARY OFFICERS’ RECRUITMENT PROJECT-2012-13”.
- (v) Take a print of the entire Recruitment Notification, including the ‘FEES PAYMENT CHALLAN’.
Similar Jobs For IBPS Candidates