Assam TET Application Form (www.ssaassam.gov.in) Lower Primary and Upper Primary 2011-2012.
- Please select the post where you want to apply. For TET qualified applicant of Lower Primary Please select as Category of Post – Lower Primary and for TET qualified applicant of Upper Primary please select as Category of Post – Upper Primary.
- Please enter your TET Roll No., TET Application Form No., and Date of Birth in the specified area and press Submit button. The applicant’s name, or Guardian’s name or Address, Examination details, Caste will be displayed.
- In case of any error of applicant’s Name, Father or Guardian’s Name or Address please edit.
- Now, please select name of post and select three districts in order of preference where candidate wants to engage.
- After submitting the form, please get the print out of the application form on A4 size paper, in that print candidate will get space for signature. The printed signed application should be submitted along with attested copies of mark sheet and certificate in support of educational qualification, experience, caste, physically handicapped and TET certificate for further authentication of his/her candidature.
- Candidate can submit application against one Roll Number for once only.
CLICK HERE FOR ON-LINE APPLICATION FORM