BHU MCA Entrance 2019-20 Admission Syllabus Eligibility Question Paper.
BHU (Banaras Hindu University ) PET ( Post Graduate Entrance Test) Exam 2019-20 For admission inMCA course, a candidate will be required to submit a filled in ‘Application Form’ for the purpose. The ‘Application Form’ along with ‘Information Bulletin’ can be purchased from the Office of Controller of Examinations, Banaras Hindu University or some other designated offices of the Banaras Hindu University by paying an amount of Fees
BHU MCA Entrance 2019-20 Admission Syllabus Eligibility Question Paper
- The application for admission can also be submitted ONLINE. The details of this, can be seen from BHU Website
|Commencement date of sale of application forms from the office counter||:||6.02.2012|
|Last date for sale of application forms from the office counter||:||6.03.2012|
|Last date for receipt of duly completed application forms||:||6.03.2012|
Duration- 3 Years
Eligibility | Qualification MCA (Master of Computer Applications)
- Bachelor’s Degree under at least 10+2+3 pattern in any discipline with a minimum of 50% marks in the aggregate, (including all subjects studied at Bachelor’s level except those subjects where only pass marks are required and which do not contribute to the total in the final (degree) marksheet.) with Mathematics as one of the subjects at either Intermediate or +2 (10+2) or equivalent examination, or, Bachelor’s level (as a main or a subsidiary subject).
Syllabus | Question Pattern-
- There shall be one paper of 150 minutes duration carrying 450 marks containing 150 multiple-choice questions on Mathematical Aptitude (about 100 questions), and Analytical and Logical Reasoning (about 50 questions).
- Mathematical Aptitude Test Areas (+2 Level): Logarithms, Inequalities, Matrices and Determinants, Progressions, Binomial Expansion, Permutation and Combination, Equations (upto degree 2), Function and Relation, Complex Arithmetic, 2-D Coordinate Geometry, Basics of Calculus, Basic Concepts of Probability.
- Analytical and Logical Reasoning: Questions will be mainly for checking logical conclusion, graphical/data interpretation, etc.