cet.kar.nic.in Karnataka CET Application Form 2014 Brochure Online.
- Brochure cum application form will be supplied through the schools I colleges located within the State of Karnataka where the students are studying 2nd PUC or 12th standard examination upon submission of Demand Draft for Rs. 650!– to the Principals in advance, drawn in favour of “The Executive Director, Karnataka Examinations Authority, Bangalore”, payable at Bangalore and Rs. 500!- for students belonging to Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes and Category-i. Repeaters and ex-students who have passed the qualifying examination within the State of Karnataka before 2012 should also submit the demand draftforthe above said amount to the respective schools! colleges. The Last date for submission of Demand Draft to the Principal of Schools and Colleges within Karnataka will be 09-03-2012.
- Karnataka candidates residing outside Karnataka (Horanadu, Gadinadu and other Karnataka candidates i.e., who fulfills the eligibility conditions) who are studying or who have studied 12th standard or equivalent examination outside the State of Karnataka, within the territory of India, can procure the brochure cum application form by “SPEED POST”, by sending a self-addressed cloth-lined envelope of size 25 cm x 30 cm along with a Demand Draft for Rs. 750!- drawn in favour of “The Executive Director, Karnataka Examinations Authority, Bangalore”, payable at Bangalore and a Karnataka candidate residing outside India can get the brochure cum application form by sending a demand draft for Rs. 5,0001-. The contents on the self-addressed envelope should be in English or Kannada language only. The cover in which the demand draft and self-addressed envelope are sent should be boldly super scribed with the words “REQUEST FOR CET-2012 BROCHURE” and should be sent to the office address of Executive Director by “Speed Post” ONLY. The KEA will not take responsibility for the envelopes sent through courier or given in person or through any other pnvate arrangement and also for incomplete and insufficient address on the envelope. The last date for submission of Demand Drafts by “Speed Post” will be 15-03-2012.
- The Brochure will be supplied to the schools & colleges in Karnataka & also to the students who are residing outside the State of Karnataka on or after 22.03-2012. BRIEF NOTE ON ONLINE SEAT SELECTION
- 6. From this year i.e., 2012-13, there will be a change in the method of allotment of seats for admission to Medical, Dental, Indian Systems of Medicine & Homeopathy and Engineering / Architecture course and for other courses. The allotment of seats will be done ONLINE by obtaining OPTIONS from the eligible candidates in the order of merit! rank in CET-201 2 and based on the options given by them.7. Verification of documents will be done in at least 10 notified helpline centres across the state after declaration of merit list. Only upon verification of documents and issue of verification slip, candidate will be allowed to enter the options. A candidate can enter any number of options of his choice either through help line centres established by KEA or on his own arrangement. The candidate also has a provision to take a print out of his I her frozen options entered by him in each round. Every candidate shall be given high security user ID and Password which the candidate then has to login and change the password as per his! her choice. The details of helpline centres will be made available on the website http:I/kea.kar.nic.in.
8. The college and course will be allotted by the computer based on their ranking and options and the seats available in a particular college as per the seat matrix issued bythe Government. Further details can be seen in the CET -2012 Brochure.
cet.kar.nic.in Karnataka CET Application Form 2015 Brochure Online