CLAT 2019-20 Question Papers Answers.
CLAT Question Paper 2019-20 With Answers Solution Free Download Common Law Admission Test (CLAT) 2019-20 Question Paper, This CLAT 2019-20 Question will help all the students for their exam preparation, here the question type is MCQ i.e multiple choice question answers, if this CLAT 2019-20 question paper in pdf file for CLAT you can download it in FREE, if CLAT 2019-20 paper in text for Common Law Admission Test (CLAT) you can download CLAT 2019-20 page also just Go to menu bar, Click on File->then Save.
CLAT 2019-20 Question Papers Answers Common Law Admission Test (CLAT) Exam LLB Entrance Free download Paper 2019-20 With Solution Free PDF Law Entrance Admission Test 2019-20 English including Comprehension – (40 Marks):- General Knowledge/ Current Affairs – (50 Marks):- Mathematics – (20 Marks):- Logical Reasoning – (45 Marks):- Legal Aptitude/Legal Awareness – (45 Marks):-
CLAT 2019-20 Question Papers Answers
In Similar Links you can also have CLAT Preparation Tips CLAT exam 2019-20, CLAT Question Bank or CLAT Reference Books or Study Materials CLAT
41. Who said that, ‘Man is a social animal’?
(A) Socrates (B) Aristotle (C) Kahn (D)Plato
42. World Computer Literacy day is celebrated on
(A) November 14 (B) November 3 (C) December 2 (D) July 5
43. Whose teaching inspired the French Revolution?
(A) Rousseau (B) Locke (C) Hegel (D) Wagner
44. The II Africa-India Summit was held in May 2011 in
(A) New Delhi (B)Lagos (C)Nairobi (D) Addis Ababa
45. The famous Akshardham temple is situated in the city of
(A) Jamnagar (B) Gandhinagar (C)Jammu (D) Madurai
46. Who out of the following was the recipient of Dhyan Chand Award in 2011?
(A) Satish Pillai (B) Hukam Singh (C)Shabbir Ali (D) Mukh Bain Singh
47. Name the annual fair of Rajasthan that is famous for its camel trading event.
(A) Maru Mela (B) Pushkar Mela (C)Suraj Kund Mela (D) Sonepur Mela
48. The 38th G-8 summit will be held in 2012 in
(A) USA (B)UK (C) Germany (D) Canada
49. Who was awarded the Nobel Prize for literature in 2011?
(A) Paul Lauterbur (B) Bill Clinton (C) Tomas Transtromer (D) Shirin Ebadi