CTET Results 2019-20 May Daman and Diu Dadra and Nagar Haveli.
The candidates appearing in CTET will be issued marks statement by CBSE. The candidates securing 60% and above marks will be issued CTET Certificate. School managements (Government, local bodies, government aided and unaided)
- (a) May consider giving concessions to persons belonging to SC/ST, OBC, differently abled persons, etc., in accordance with their extant reservation.
- (b) Qualifying the CTET would not confer a right on any person for recruitment/employment as it is only one of the eligibility criteria for appointment.
- i. The CTET shall apply to schools of the Central Government (KVS, NVS, Tibetan Schools, etc) and schools under the administrative control of UT of Chandigarh and Andaman & Nicobar Islands, Daman & Diu and Dadra & Nagar Haveli.
- ii. CTET may also apply to the unaided private schools, who may exercise the option of considering the CTET.
- iii. Schools owned and managed by the State Government/local bodies and aided schools shall consider the TET conducted by the State Government. However, a State Government can also consider the CTET if it decides not to conduct the State TET.