EdCET Social Studies Question Paper 2009 With Answers.
EdCET Social Studies Question Paper 2009 With Answers Solution Free Download EdCET Social Studies 2009 Question Paper, This EdCET Social Studies 2009 Question will help all the students for their exam preparation, here the question type is MCQ i.e multiple choice question answers, if this EdCET Social Studies 2009 question paper in pdf file for EdCET Social Studies you can download it in FREE, if EdCET Social Studies 2009 paper in text for EdCET Social Studies you can download EdCET Social Studies 2009 page also just Go to menu bar, Click on File->then Save.
EdCET Social Studies Question Paper 2009 With Answers
Social Studies– 100 mcq questions for 100 marks Geography – 35 1 Mark/ Questions Total= 35 marks History – 30 1 Mark/ Questions Total= 30 marks Civics – 15 1 Mark/ Questions Total= 15 marks Economics – 20 1 Mark/ Questions Total= 20 marks
In Similar Links you can also have EdCET Social Studies Preparation Tips EdCET Social Studies exam 2019-20, EdCET Social Studies Question Bank or EdCET Social Studies Reference Books or Study Materials EdCET Social Studies
1. The term ‘epicentre’ is associated with
(1) a Volcano (2) an Earthquake
(3) a Folding (4) a Faulting
52. The deep. steep and ‘V’ shaped valley is made by a river in it’s
(1) Young Stage. (2) Maturity. (3) Old Stage. (4) Middle Stage.
3. ‘Doldrums’ are the
(1) Northerly winds. (2) Westerly winds.
(3) Calm and light winds. (4) Easterly winds.
‘Ans – 3
4. Which of the following satellites is used for weather forecast?
(I) IRS IC (2) SPOT
(3) LAND SAT (4) INSAT 4B
(An s: 4)
5. Most of the weather phenomena occur in the
(I) Troposphere. (2) Stratosphere.
(3) Meso sphere. (4) Ionosphere.
6. The winds which blow from sub-tropical high pressure belt to sub-polar low pressure belt are the
(I) Trade winds. (2) Westerlies.
(3) Easterlies. (4) Jet streams.