GATE 2019-20 Results | Score Card Download
GATE Exam Results 2019-20 GATE Exam Expected date of Result GATE Exam Latest news of Result GATE Exam Download Result GATE Exam Cut off 2019-20, GATE Exam Mark sheet | GATE Exam Rank List 2019-20 | GATE Exam Score Card | GATE Exam Interview Result | GATE Exam Rank Cars 2019-20 | GATE Exam List of selected candidates GATE Exam Exam Score Card | GATE Exam Recruitment Results |
GATE 2019-20 results has been published and available on the GATE websites of IITs and IISc.
You can check your result in your gate center IIT/IISc website as follows IISc Bengaluru IIT Bombay IIT Delhi IIT Guwahati IIT Kanpur IIT Kharagpur IIT Madras IIT Roorkee
GATE 2019-20 Result | Score Card Download
- Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) is a prestigious all India examination administered and conducted jointly by the Indian Institute of Science and seven Indian Institutes of Technology. Admission to postgraduate programmes with government scholarships/assistantships in engineering colleges/ institutes/ Universities is open to those who qualify through this test. Indian Institute of Technology, Delhi, the organizing institute for GATE 2012, has announced the results on 15th March 2012.
- In GATE 2012, several new features were introduced. The application process was online with an online fee payment option and downloadable admit cards. The sale of offline applications and mailing the hardcopy admit cards have been discontinued. For the first time, the images of the Optical Response Sheet (ORS) were made available on the GATE websites along with the responses picked up by the scanner so that the candidates could cross-check and make a request for rechecking the ORS if there were any discrepancies.
- The three hour test in 21 papers was conducted in 860 centers and 170 cities/towns across the country on two days: the computer based online exam in six papers on 29th January 2012 and the offline exam in the remaining fifteen papers on 12th February 2012. A total of 7,77,134 candidates registered for GATE 2012 and 6,86,614 candidates appeared for the exam. Nearly 81% of the total number of candidates who appeared for GATE 2012 were from four papers: Electronics and Communication Engineering (1,76,944), Computer
- Science and Information Technology (1,56,780), Mechanical Engineering (1,12,320) and Electrical Engineering (1,10,125). The total number of candidates qualified in GATE 2012 is 1,08,526. This year, 30,294 OBC candidates qualified in the test, while 23,765 SC/ST and 447 physically challenged candidates qualified. Out of 1,85,198 female candidates who appeared in GATE 2012, 22,896 candidates qualified.
- The IIT Delhi zone topped among the other zones with 18,927 candidates figuring in the list of qualified candidates, followed by IIT Madras (17,343), IIT Kharagpur (15,735), IISc Bangalore (14,379), IIT Kanpur (12,469), IIT Roorkee (12,328), IIT Bombay (12,287), and IIT Guwahati (5,058). The candidates need to apply separately to each of the IITs and IISc to seek admission.
Most Important Page of GATE 2012 Exam