IBPS Application Form Online Apply Now 2013 PO Recruitment.
As per the local news paper Candidates can apply online only from September and no other mode of application will be accepted. Pre-Requisites for Applying Online
Before applying online, candidates should
(i) scan their photograph and signature ensuring that both the photograph and signature are within the required specifications as given in Annexure II in booklet.
(ii) keep the application fee remittance details (Transaction details such as NEFT UTR No., IFSC Code etc.) ready in case of cash payment through NEFT enabled branches of any of the 19 PSBs named/ Keep the necessary details/documents ready in order to make online payment of the requisite application fee.
(iii) have a valid personal email ID, which should be kept active till the declaration of results of this round of CWE. IBPS may send call letters for Pre-Examination Training, Written Examination etc. through the registered e-mail ID. Under no circumstances, a candidate should share/mention e-mail ID to / of any other person. In case a candidate does not have a valid personal e-mail ID, he/she should create his/her new e-mail ID before applying on-line and must maintain.
IBPS Application Form Online Apply Now 2013 PO Recruitment
Application Fees/ Intimation Charges (Payable from September (Online payment) and(Offline payment) both dates inclusive)
– Rs. 50/- for SC/ST/PWD candidates.
– Rs. 450 /- for all others
Bank Transaction charges for Offline/ Online Payment of fees/ intimation charges will have to be borne by the candidate
(1) Payment of fees via the ONLINE MODE
(i) The application form is integrated with the payment gateway and the payment process can be completed by following the instructions.
(ii) The payment can be made by using only Master/ Visa Debit or Credit cards or Internet Banking by providing information as asked on the screen.
(iii) On successful completion of the transaction, an e-receipt will be generated.
(iv)Candidates are required to take a print of the e-receipt which will have to be submitted with the Call Letter at the time of written examination.
· After submitting your payment information in the online application form, please wait for the intimation from the server, DO NOT press back or Refresh button in order to avoid double charge
· For Credit Card users: All prices are listed in Indian Rupee. If you use a non-Indian credit card, your bank will convert to your local currency based on prevailing exchange rates. · To ensure the security of your data, please close the browser window once your transaction is completed.
(2) OFFLINE MODE: Payment of Fees through NEFT enabled branches of the 19 named Public Sector Banks – Candidates are required to fill the NEFT voucher as required by the Bank with
beneficiary details as follows.
Name of the Account : IBPS CWE- Officers’ Cadre- 2011
Account Number : 005120110000667
Payee Bank : Bank of India
IFSC Code : BKID0000051
– Candidates can then make payment of the requisite fee.
– The NEFT payment receipt must be collected from the Bank where payment has been made.
Candidates should check that the receipt is properly signed and the details of NEFT UTR NO., IFSC code of the sending Bank branch, Name of the sending Bank, City name, Deposit date, Amount etc. are noted in the NEFT Payment Receipt by the Branch authorities. Candidates are required to submit the NEFT receipt along with the Call Letter at the time of written examination
IBPS Syllabus 2013 for Probationary Officer (PO), Management Trainee (MT)