JIPMER Syllabus 2015 Exam Structure.
(1) The examination shall be conducted in ENGLISH medium only.
(2) The questions for JIPMER MBBS Entrance Examination 2012 will be based on the syllabus for XI & XII Standard as prescribed by State Board Hr. Sec. and CBSE.
(3) The candidates are required to check whether the Test Booklet is complete with all pages and no question is missing or wrongly numbered. In case of any defect noticed by the candidate, it should be immediately brought to the attention of the invigilator for rectification before entering the Roll Number, Booklet Code in the Answer Sheet.
(4) The Entrance Examination will be of multiple choice type questions totaling 200 in the subjects of English, Physics, Chemistry, Botany and Zoology. Each answer with correct response shall be awarded one mark. Zero mark will be given for the question not answered. More than one answer indicated against a question, will be deemed as incorrect response and no mark will be given. There is no NEGATIVE MARKING. The model of the question of the Entrance Examination is illustrated below:
(5) There will be four alternatives for each of the question numbering 001 to 200. The candidate will indicate his/her response to the question by darkening the appropriate circle completely with Ball-Point Pen. For example, Question No.008 in the Test Booklet reads as follows: If the candidate does not want to attempt any question, he/she should not darken the circle given against that question