Maharashtra TET Model Question Paper II VI to VIII Teacher.
Maharashtra Teacher Eligibility Test (TET (Teacher Eligibility Test) in Maharashtra 2019-20 Download MH-TET 2019-20 Model Question Paper I VI to VIII Teacher Paper -II (Upper Primary) with Answer
MH-TET Child Development & Pedagogy (compulsory) Paper (Upper Primary) with Answer
MH-TET Language I Paper (Upper Primary) with Answer
MH-TET Language II –English (compulsory) Paper (Upper Primary) with Answer
MH-TET Mathematics and Science Paper (Upper Primary) with Answer
MH-TET Social studies teacher : Social Studies OrPaper (Upper Primary) with Answer
Which of the following may damage a low achieving student psychologically?
(1) Making children maintain record of the class test marks.
(2) Discussing the marks of individual students in the class.
(3) Discussing the correct answers in the class.
(4) Making children correct their own notebooks.
When most of the students in a class do not understand a concept clearly, the teacher should –
(1) repeat the lesson once again.
(2) conduct hands on activities on that concept.
(3) ask students to take help from parents.
(4) ignore and move to the next concept.