PGCET Automobile Engineering Question Paper 2011 With Answers.
PGCET Automobile Engineering Question Paper 2011 With Answers Solution Free Download PGCET Post Graduation Common Entrance Test M.Tech Admission in Automobile Engineering 2011 Question Paper, This PGCET Automobile Engineering 2011 Question will help all the students for their exam preparation, here the question type is MCQ i.e multiple choice question answers, if this PGCET Automobile Engineering 2011 question paper in pdf file for PGCET Automobile Engineering you can download it in FREE, if PGCET Automobile Engineering 2011 paper in text for PGCET Automobile Engineering you can download PGCET Automobile Engineering 2011 page also just Go to menu bar, Click on File->then Save.
PART – B
(AZ : AUTOMOBILE ENGINEERING)
SECTION – I
Each question carries one mark. 20 x 1 = 2
46. The battery charger which generally employs a rectifier Is
(A) constant voltage (B) constant current
(C) high rate (D) slow rate.
47. The most widely used cranking motor drive is
(A) barrel type (B) over running clutch
(C) Bendix drIve (I)) friction clutch drive.
48. The un-sprung mass of the vehicle includes
(A) the body (B) the engine
(C) the frame ID) the wheels.
49. Thc pltch•bouncc model olan automobile Is generally called
(A) full car model (B) half car model
IC) quarter car model (1)) car model.
50. Irrespective of the value of damping. when the transmissIbIlity Is equal to 1. the rauof frequency of excitation to the natural frequency of the system will be
51. The difference between the ma,dmum hmil of se and mMin,um )Imft o( size s called
(A) tolerance (B) upper deviation
(C) lower devlaUon ID) clearance.