PGCET Environmental Question Paper 2010 With Answers.
PGCET Environmental Engineering Question Paper 2010 With Answers Solution Free Download PGCET Post Graduation Common Entrance Test M.Tech Admission in Environmental 2010 Question Paper, This PGCET Environmental 2010 Question will help all the students for their exam preparation, here the question type is MCQ i.e multiple choice question answers, if this PGCET Environmental 2010 question paper in pdf file for PGCET Environmental you can download it in FREnvironmental, if PGCET Environmental 2010 paper in text for PGCET Environmental you can download PGCET Environmental 2010 page also just Go to menu bar, Click on File->then Save.
1. The volume of fluid per unit weight is
a) Specific gravity b) Specific weight c) Specific volume d) None of thes
2. The process of treating water by applying pressure greater than the osmotic pressure (solute on one side of a membrane is
a) Reverse Osmosis b) Electrodialysis
c) Ion Exchange d) Electrolytic membrane
3. The adsorption capacity of activated carbon is determined by the use of
a) Freundlich Isotherm b) Langmuir Isotherm
c) BET Isotherm d) All of these
4. The oxygen consuming property of the wastewater expressed in terms of oxygen that consumed biologically is
a) BOD b) COD c) TOC d) All of these
5. The absence of fluorides in drinking water encourages
a) Dental Carries b) Dental Fluorosis
c) Methemoglobinemia d) None of these