Sail Management Trainee (MT) Qualification | Eligibility | Minimum Criteria.
Management Trainees (Technical)
- Degree in Engg. (full time) with 65% marks (average of all semesters), in the disciplines of Mechanical, Electrical, Metallurgy, E&T, Instrumentation, Ceramics and Chemical Engineering.
Management Trainees (Administration)
- For HR and Materials :
- Bachelors degree in any discipline with 60% marks (average of all subjects) with at least two years full time MBA/PG Diploma in Management with 60% marks in HR/PM&IR/Pers /MHROD for HR and Production/Operations/Materials Mgmt. for Materials disciplines.
- For MT -Finance : CA/ICWA
- The upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST and by 3 years for OBC candidates and by 10 years for Physically Handicapped candidates). Those domiciled in the state of Jammu & Kashmir from 1/1/80 to 31/12/89 will be allowed 5 years relaxation in upper age limit. For departmental candidates the upper age limit shall be 45 years.
- For MT (Tech) : The SC/ST/PWD and Departmental Candidates having Engineering Degree in the required disciplines with 55% marks (average of all semesters) shall be eligible to apply For MT (Admn.) : The SC/ST/PWD and Departmental Candidates having Bachelors degree with 50% marks (average of all subjects) and MBA/PG Diploma in Management in the relevant discipline with 50% shall be eligible to apply against HR and Marketing disciplines