TANCET 2019-20 Application Form Online Registration.
TANCET 2019-20 Online Application Form TamilNadu CET i.e TANCET is an exam conducted by Anna University. TANCET means (Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Test) 2019-20 for admission to MBA, MCA, M.E./M.Tech/M.Arch/M.Plan programme in Tamil Nadu. The test is conducted at various centers through out the country.
Examination Fee in
|M.B.A & M.C.A|
|M.B.A & M.E./M.Tech./M.Arch./M.Plan|
|M.C.A & M.E./M.Tech./M.Arch./M.Plan|
|M.B.A & M.C.A & M.E./M.Tech./M.Arch./M.Plan|
* Demand Draft should be drawn in favour of “The Director, Entrance Examinations, Anna University” Payable at Chennai.
** The Tamil Nadu ST/SC/SCA candidates desirous of availing the Examination fee concession should produce a photocopy of the SC/ST Community Certificate (Card Format Only) obtained from the competent authority of Government of Tamil Nadu.
The Government of Tamilnadu have authorised Anna University for conducting the Tamilnadu Common Entrance Test (TANCET) for admission to
3) M.E./ M.Tech./ M.Arch./ M.Plan Degree Programmes offered in colleges in Tamilnadu.
TANCET 2019-20 Online Registration
Candidates can register through internet by filling-up the application form, downloading it and send it to the address shown under item 10 with the following enclosed:
- i) Copy of X Std. or equivalent mark sheet
- ii) Copy of XII Std. mark sheet or 3 years Diploma certificate
- iii) Demand Draft.
- iv) An attested copy of the permanent community certificate (card format) issued by the competent authority of Government of Tamilnadu (for SC/SCA/ST candidates belonging to Tamilnadu).
TANCET 2019-20 Online Registration | Application Form
- 1st February Commencement of Registration through Internet
- 23rd February Last date for Registration at co-ordinating centres and Registration through Internet
- 25th 1st February Last date for Registration at Chennai Centre and receipt of completed application (Registered through Internet)
Candidates can track the status of their applications through TANCET Official website