Teachers Recruitment Board (TRB) 2016, in The Teachers Recruitment Board (TRB) 2016, Current Govt. Jobs for Lecturers at The Teachers Recruitment Board (TRB) 2016.
Teachers Recruitment Board (TRB) 2016 Lecturers Vacancies
- Teachers Recruitment Board (TRB) 2016 Lecturers Posts July 2016, Teachers Recruitment Board (TRB) 2016 has been decided to recruit Lecturers Posts Advertisement Date 28th June 2016.
Important Dates which candidate should remember when applying Teachers Recruitment Board (TRB) 2016 as follows.
- Date of Notification : 28th June 2016
- Commencement of Sale of Application : 15th July 2016
- Last Date for Receipt of Application : 30th July 2016
- Date of Written Examination : 17th September 2016
- Download Advertisement Notification
Probably you are waiting for this Teachers Recruitment Board (TRB) 2016 Notification You can apply online Teachers Recruitment Board (TRB) 2016 posts Lecturers.
>>Teachers Recruitment Board (TRB) 2016 Vacancies Details
- Number of Posts – 272 Posts
|Name of the Post
|No. of Vacancies||Selection Process||Salary offered|
|1. Senior Lecturers||38 Posts||Written Exam||15600 to 39100 and Grade Pay 5700|
|2. Lecturers||166 Posts||Written Exam||9300 to 34800 and Grade Pay 4800|
|3. Junior Lecturers||68 Posts||Written Exam||9300 to 34800 and Grade pay 4600|
Now the question is who can apply the Teachers Recruitment Board (TRB) 2016 Job, -Well those are planning to apply for this / these Lecturers Posts should have the following minimum eligibility criteria. Also check the advertisement details.
|Name of the Post||Minimum Qualification||Age Limit|
|1. Senior Lecturers||Master Degree and M.Ed Degree||57 years|
|2. Lecturers||Master Degree and M.Ed Degree||57 years|
|3. Junior Lecturers||Master Degree and M.Ed Degree||57 years|
Selection Process: Teachers Recruitment Board (TRB) 2016. The eligible candidates who are going to apply Teachers Recruitment Board (TRB), may the selection process will done by Written exam.
How To Apply:
- Candidate should apply for the relevant subject. If a candidate claims that the educational qualification in the subject possessed by him/her is equivalent to any one of the above mentioned subjects, the appointing authority ie., user department (SCERT) will decide the equivalence at the time of appointment. The acceptance or rejection of such claim is vested with SCERT.
- If the candidate possesses prescribed qualification as mentioned in para 7 above, he/she may apply either for all the three posts or two posts or any one post in a single application. But candidate should apply for only one subject for which the vacancies are notified and subject code is assigned. It is important to note that, a candidate can not apply for more than one subject.
- Candidates should acquire their qualification in the pattern 11+1+3+2+1+1/10+2+3+2+1+1/10+3+3+2+1+1 as per G.O.(Ms) No.107 Personal and Reforms (M) Department, Dated 18.08.2009.
- Candidates who wish to apply for other medium (Telugu, Malayalam, Urdu) subjects in Junior Lecturer posts should acquire their UG Degree / PG Degree in their respective medium or atleast they must have studied the relevant language as one of the language in SSLC / HSc / Degree Level.
Reservations : Vertical Reservation – 69% Communal reservations will be followed vertically as per existing Government rules/Orders i.e General Turn–31%, Backward Class (other than Muslims)–26.5%, Backward Class Muslims–3.5%, Most Backward Class/ Denotified Communities–20%, Scheduled Caste–18% (Which includes 3% special reservation for SC Arunthathiars on preferential basis) Scheduled Tribe–1%, as per Roster described in the G.O.(Ms) No.65, Personnel and Administrative Reforms (K) Department, Dated 27.05.2009.
Horizontal Reservations :
Women Reservation : 30% Women reservation will be provided Horizontally as per existing Government Rules / Orders.
Reservation for Persons Studied in Tamil Medium (PSTM) : 20% horizontal reservation on preferential basis for persons studied in Tamil Medium is followed as per existing Government Orders. This reservation is subject to the availability of suitable eligible candidates. In the event of non-availability of such candidates the posts reserved for PSTM candidates will be filled by General candidates, as per roster described in the G.O.(Ms) No.145 Personnel and Administrative Reforms (S) Department, Dated 30.09.2010 and G.O.(Ms) No.40 Personnel and Administrative Reforms (S) Department, Dated 30.04.2014.
Special Reservation : 3% Horizontal Reservation for the Differently Abled will be followed as per the G.O.(Ms) No.13 Welfare of Differently Abled Persons (DAP.3.2) Department, Dated 02.03.2016.
Application Fees : The Examination fee is Rs.500/- (Rupees Five Hundred only) for all the general Candidates and also the examination fee is Rs. 250/- (Two Hundred and Fifty Only) for the SC/ST Candidates.
Contact Details :
EVK Sampath Maaligai,
DPI Compound, College Road,
Chennai -600 006