TRB Syllabus | Question Pattern 2012 Exam For Polytechnic Lecturer (Engineering and Non-Engineering).
Teachers Recruitment Board (TRB) Tamilnadu, Chennai TRB Syllabus | Question Pattern 2012 Exam For Polytechnic Lecturer (Engineering and Non-Engineering)
Scheme of Examination: The written examination will consist of a single paper of 3-hour duration with 190 marks. The question paper will be of objective type with multiple choice questions. The question paper will be based on the Syllabus. The marks allotted to the Main Subject and General Knowledge are as follows:
- 1 mark question: 100 – Total 100 Marks
- 2 mark question: 40 – Total 80 Marks
- 1 mark question: 10 Total 10 Marks
__All Total questions: 150 – Total 190 Marks
The Question Papers for all subjects will be in English only. The candidates are required to answer the questions in the special OMR Answer Sheet provided, by shading a single answer for each question in blue or black ball-point pen only. The decision of the Chairman, Teachers Recruitment Board is final for fixing the eligibility of the candidate to sit for the Examination.
- Examination: The Written Competitive Examination will be held on 22.04.2012,
- TRB Selection List | Qualification Marks 2012 Polytechnic Lecturer (Engineering and Non-Engineering)