West Bengal SSC 2012 Question Pattern Language Paper Syllabus.
WBSSC (West Bengal School Service Commission) 2012 Exam 2012 for teacher requirement exam in West Bengal (WB) West Bengal SSC 2012 Exam Procedure Application Fill Up Question Pattern
1. In West Bengal SSC 2012 Exam B.Ed is not compulsory
2.Paper II will be in 90 marks, where
- Child Development & Pedagogy 30 marks
- Language – I 30 marks *
- Language – II 30 marks **
7. From this year, if you are already a teacher from 2 years then you can apply in same Category(Pass/ Hons/PG) post.
8. To apply West Bengal SSC 2012 Maximum age of a general candidate is 40, OBC Candidate 83, SC/ST 45, PH 48.
9.Visual Art or Performing Art Graduate candidate can also apply in work education.
10. for Biological Science (Pass) candidates can choose two subjects from
- (Zoology, Botany, Physiology) OR
- Can chose one subject from (Zoology, Botany, Physiology) AND
- Can chose one subject from (Biotechnology, Microbiology J Anthropology)
- ** But whatever you choose, the subject should be in your class 12th.
- WBSSC Syllabus Paper II (Language I and Language II and CDP)
- WBSSC Others Important Materials
- WBSSC 2012 Vacancy List (West Bengal SSC) Assistant Teacher