AIIMS Question Paper 2001 with Solution Answer Free Download.
All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) Medical Entrance 2012 for MBBS-BDS-Dental
AIIMS 2001 Question Paper, This AIIMS 2001 Question will help all the students for their exam preparation, here the question type is MCQ i.e multiple choice question answers, if this AIIMS 2001 question paper in pdf file for AIIMS you can download it in FREE, if AIIMS 2001 paper in text for AIIMS you can download AIIMS 2001 page also just Go to menu bar, Click on File->then Save.
AIIMS 2012 Paper will have
The Competitive Entrance Examination will be of 3½ hours duration and will have one paper consisting of 200 objective type (multiple choice and reason-assertion type) questions from Physics, Chemistry, Biology and General Knowledge.
In Similar Links you can also have AIIMS Preparation Tips AIIMS exam 2012, AIIMS Question Bank or AIIMS Reference Books or Study Materials AIIMS
WhIch of the following Is the smallest cell?
4. The functional unit of Golgi npparatu Is:
Which of the following crystals have a hexagonal structure?
(4) both (1)&(3)
When a 3-particle Is emitted from a nucleus, the neutron-proton ratio
(1) is increased
(2) is decreased
(3) remains the same
(4) first decreases then increases
If the end A of a wire is Irradiated with alpha rays and the end B Is Irradia ted with beta rays, then
(1) a current will flow from B to A
(2) a current will flow from A to B
(3) there will be no current in the wire
(4) a current will flow from each end to the mid point of the wire
- AIIMS Previous Year Question Papers Answers Solution MBBS BDS Dental