AIIMS Question Paper 2002 with solution Answer Free Download.
All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) Medical Entrance 2012 for MBBS-BDS-Dental AIIMS Question Paper 2002 with solution Answer Free Download
AIIMS 2002 Question Paper, This AIIMS 2002 Question will help all the students for their exam preparation, here the question type is MCQ i.e multiple choice question answers, if this AIIMS 2002 question paper in pdf file for AIIMS you can download it in FREE, if AIIMS 2002 paper in text for AIIMS you can download AIIMS 2002 page also just Go to menu bar, Click on File->then Save.
AIIMS 2012 Paper will have
The Competitive Entrance Examination will be of 3½ hours duration and will have one paper consisting of 200 objective type (multiple choice and reason-assertion type) questions from Physics, Chemistry, Biology and General Knowledge.
In Similar Links you can also have AIIMS Preparation Tips AIIMS exam 2012, AIIMS Question Bank or AIIMS Reference Books or Study Materials AIIMS
A hollow cylinder and a solid cylinder having the same mass and same diame ter are released from rest simultane ously from the top of an inclined plane. Which will reach the bottom first
(1) The hollow cylinder
(2) The solid cylinder
(3) The one having greater density
(4) Both will reach the bottom together
Which of the following statements Is true
(1) Total kinetic energy is conserved in elastic collisions but momentum is not conserved in elastic collisions
(2) Total kinetic energy is not conserved but momentum is conserved in inelastic collisions
(3) In elastic collisions, the momentum is cons erved but not in inelastic collisions
(4) Both kinetic energy and momentum are conserved in elastic as well as inelastic collisions
- AIIMS Previous Year Question Papers Answers Solution MBBS BDS Dental