EAMCET Question Paper 2008 Medical / Agriculture.
EAMCET i.e Engineering Agriculture and Medicine Common Entrance Test 2008 Exam Has been Conducted by JNT University Hyderabad on behalf of APSCHE. This EAMCET 2008 examination is the procedure to get the admission in Engineering and Medical colleges in Andhra Pradesh (APEAMCET).
Engineering Agriculture and Medicine Common Entrance Test 2008 – EAMCET Medical 2008 Question consist of Physics, Zoology Chemistry, Geology, Botany all these subjects in EAMCET Medical 2008 exam written test are multiple choice question (MCQ) i.e objective type e Engineering Agriculture and Medicine Common Entrance Test 2008 Engineering 2008 Question paper Free Download PDF is available in www.oldquestionpapers.net which has been provided by many students this EAMCET Medical 2008 paper is available for all the students in FREE and also EAMCET Medical 2008 question paper fully solved i.e with answer keys and solution.
EAMCET Question Paper 2008 Medical / Agriculture
You can get daily updates on EAMCET Medical 2008 from www.oldquestionpapers.net here you can also check similar links for other related study materials on EAMCET Medical exam. Here EAMCET i.e. Engineering 2008 question is also available in English and Telugu
Which of the following groups of organisms are ecologically similar ?
(1) Producer protists and consumer protists
(2) Monerans and producer protists
(3) Consumer protists and fungi
(4) Monerans and fungi
42. Statement (S) : In many gatropods, the anus and the mantle cavity are placed anteriorly above the
head. Reason (R) : During embryonic development, in many gastropods one side of the visceral mass grows
faster than the other side. This uneven growth rotates the visceral organs upto 1800 in many
The correct answer is
(1) Both Sand R are true and R explains S
(2) Both Sand R are true but R cannot explain S
(3) Only S is correct but R is wrong
(4) Both S and R are wrong
44. The bilaterla member that exhibits pentaradial symmetry is
(1) Neomenia (2) Nautilus (3) Neometra (4) Neopilina
45. The proteins involved in the movement of chromosomes towards the poles during cell division are
(1) Actin (2) Myosin (3) Tubulin (4) Elastin
46. The animal in which that space between the gut and the body wall is filled with meseneliyme is
(1) Echinodiscus (2) Enterobius (3) Eunice (4) Echinococcus