National Aptitude Test in Architecture Question 20166.
1. Aesthetic Sensitivity Test :- 100 Marks. (One Hour) This test is carried out online at test centers.
2. Drawing Test :- 100 Marks. (Two Hours) This test will be conducted after you finish first test at same test center.
To crack NATA exam, you have to score 80 Marks out of 200 Total Marks of both papers.
This exam is not at all difficult. You may be able to prepare for this exam at home through following syllabus.
For Aesthetic Sensitivity Test Prepare following:-
1. Analytical Reasoning
2. Architectural Awareness (General knowledge question about Architecture, famous building etc..)
3. Identifying commonly used material and objects based on their texture
4. Visualising three dimensional objects through two dimensional drawing
5. Visualising different sides of three dimensional objects
6. Mental ability
7. Imaginative comprehension and expression
In sort, this section judges students perception, imagination, communication power, observation, Architectural awareness and creativity. If you prepare well you can score 100% in this paper.
For Drawing Test Prepare following:-
1. Learn to sketch given object proportionately and rendering in a visually appealing manner
2. Light and Shadow on object and its surrounding
3. Perspective Drawing
4. You should be able to combine three dimensional object to form stable structure and depict in sketching
5. Sense of Scale and Proportion
6. Colour composition, Sense of Colour
7. Memory Drawing
8. You should be able to sketch two dimensional composition using given shape and form