APSRTC Traffic / Mechanical Trainee Supervisors Question Paper Pattern 2016.
APSRTC Traffic / Mechanical Trainee Supervisors Question Paper Pattern
APSRTC Question paper for Traffic / Mechanical (Trainee) Supervisors consist of questions from 4 sections. These are ….
- Supervisor Aptitude,
- Numerical Aptitude / Engineering,
- General English
- and General Knowledge.
Total question paper will be for 200 marks and duration is 3 hours (180 minutes). There will be no negative marking for any section or questions. Hence candidates can attempt all sections and questions. But it is always wise to answer those questions that you are sure of answers at first instance, and later go for doubtful questions. Following is the question paper pattern:
1. Supervisor Aptitude: 60 questions (English / Telugu languages)
2. Numerical Aptitude / Engineering Aptitude: 40 questions : (English / Telugu languages)
3. Reasoning : 40 questions : (English / Telugu languages)
4. General English: 30 questions: (English only)
5. General Knowledge: 30 questions: (English / Telugu languages)
Important Note: Traffic Supervisor candidates will have questions from
Mechanical Supervisor candidates will have questions from
Those applied for both the posts will have both Numerical and Engineering Aptitude sections. They will be given an dditional time of 35 minutes.