ECIL Model Question Papers 2019.
Electronics Corporation of India Limited (ECIL) 2019 For ECIL Model Question Papers 2019 ECIL Model Sample Question papers ECIL Model Mock Test Question Paper for 2019 Exam, This ECIL Model Question are based on the syllabus but here some of the question may out of syllabus, just for your better exam ECIL Model Exam preparation.
Electronics Corporation of India Limited (ECIL) 2019 exam Model Paper 2019 will help all the students for their ECIL Model exam preparation, here the ECIL Model Sample question 2019 are MCQ i.e multiple choice question answers, if this ECIL Model question paper 2019 in pdf file format you can download it in FREE, if ECIL Model Sample Paper 2019 in text format you can download ECIL Model page also just Go to menu bar, Click on File->then Save.
www.oldquestionpapers.net provides all kind model papers like here ECIL Model exam Model Paper 2019 you can make your exam preparation much more better by this ECIL Model Sample Paper 2019 with Answers | Solution www.oldquestionpapers.net also allow you download ECIL Model Exam Guess Paper with Free of Cost.
1. Critical load acting axially on a long column
2. Relation between moment of area and radius of gyration
3. Cup shaped components are produced using which operation
4. A sheet of Al alloy having 2mm thickness is welded using which process
5. Two gears having teeth 18 and 40 and center distance 56…what is the module?
6. In thick cylinders, which of the following is true[*S stands for sigma*] (a) St>Sr (b) St=Sr ©St
7. In a plane stress condition, if the centre of Mohr’s circle coincides with the origin then which is true… ….the relation between Sx and Sy is asked
8. Lame’s theorem….F1/sinA=F2/sinB=F3/sinC
9. Young’s modulus value for steel=200Gpa
10. Thermal conductivity of silver=400w/m0K
11. Fouling factor formula……F.F =1/Udirty-1/Uclean
12. Relation between notch sensitivity factor and theoretical stress concentration factor
13. Effectiveness of heat exchanger definition
14. Reynolds’s number formula
15. Clinical thermometer is which order system ….0,1,2, or 3
16. Piezometric transducer is used to find which signals—static or…. dynamic
17. Peclet number formula=Re*Pr
18. Radiation energy emitted, Eemitted=S*A*T4
19. Which of the following is not related to CI engine
(a) Fuel pump (b) carburetor ©.. (d) none
20. Two connected in series having stiffness’s K1, K2
21. Magnification factor at resonance, MF=1/2zeta
22. Coroili’s component value, =2vw
23. Hooks law holds good upto
(a)elastic point (b)UYP©LYP(d)Failure
24. Meshing of two gears fail if
(a)materials are different(b)
25. A beam whose one end is fixed and other is free is
26. Deflection at the free end of cantilever =PL3/3EI
27. Shear stress, twisting moment given ,find diamaeter….
28. Formula for polar moment of inertia of a hollow shaft
29. Formula for logarithmic decrement
30. A problem based on the above formula
31. Two question on transmissibility(W/Wn ratio )
32. Question from vibration…mass,k given …cal frequency
33. Two more questions, one each from riveted joints and cotterjoint
35. Temperature limits, given to find Carnot’s efficiency
36. Metacentric height is the distance between Metacentre and ——–
Ans: Centre of gravity
37. Force and displacement vector given to find out the work done
38. Rota meter is used to find
In addition, 10-12 were asked from electrical basics.
Antonyms (5)-Facetious, Benign…
Synonyms (5)-very easy
Fill in the blanks (5):-a bit tough
2 Comprehension passages
Correction of sentences-(5)