GATE EC Question Paper 2001.
GATE i.e. Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering Electronics and Communication 2001 Exam has been conducted by IISc Bangalore IIT Bombay IIT Delhi IIT Guwahati IIT Kanpur IIT Kharagpur IIT Madras IIT Roorkee. This GATE EC 2001 examination is the procedure to get the admission in M.Tech
GATE Electronics and Communication i.e. EC Question Paper, This GATE EC 2001 Question will help all the students for their exam preparation, here the question type is MCQ i.e multiple choice question answers, if this GATE EC 2001 question paper in pdf file for GATE EC you can download it in FR EC, if GATE Electronics and Communication 2001 paper in text for GATE EC you can download GATE EC 2001 page also just Go to menu bar, Click on File->then Save.
GATE EC Question Paper 2001
GATE EC 2001 Question paper Free Download PDF is available in www.oldquestionpapers.net which has been provided by many students this GATE Electronics and Communication 2001 paper is available for all the students in FR EC and also GATE EC 2001 question paper fully solved i.e with answer keys and solution.
You can get daily updates on GATE EC 2001 from www.oldquestionpapers.net here you can also check similar links for other related study materials on GATE Electronics and Communication exam. Here GATE EC 2001 question is also available in English.
1. MOSFET can be used as a
(a) current contro)Ied capacitor
(b) voltage controlled capacitor
(c) current controlled inductor
(d) voltage controlled inductor
2. The effective channel length of a MOSFET in saturation decreases with increase in
(nj gate voltage
(b) drain voltage
(c) source voltage
(4) body voltage
3. The phase velocity of waves propagating in a hollow metal waveguide is
(a) greater than the velocity of light in free space.
a)) less than the velocity of light in free space.
(c) equal to the velocity of light in free space.
(d) equal to the group velocity.
4. The dominant mode in a rectangular waveguide is TEIO, because this mode has
(a) no attenuation
a)) no cut-oil
(c) no magnetic field component
(d) the highest cut-off wavelcngth
5. A uniform plane electromagnetic wave incident normally on a rlane surface of a dielectric material IS FCII(b(tCd with a VSWR of 3. What is the percentage of incident power that is reflected ?
ii) 10% (Ii) 2%
() 50% (d) 75%
6. A medium wa’c radio transmitter operating at a wavelength of 492 m has a tower antenna of height
124 m. What is the radiation resistance of theantenna?
(a) 25 Q (b) 36.5
(c) 0C) (d)73(2