ICET Question Paper 2006 with Answers Solution Free Download.
ICET Question Paper 2006 with Answers Solution Free Download Integrated Common Entrance Test ICET Question with solution 2006 Exam Written Test for AP MBA and MCA Entrance Question Papers
Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE) conducted ICET Exam for the admission in MBA and MCA courses Question Paper 2006 With Answers Solution Free Download ICET 2006 Question Paper, This ICET 2006 Question will help all the students for their exam preparation, here the question type is MCQ i.e. multiple choice question answers,
Integrated Common Entrance Test 2006 Question paper for MBA and MCA Free Download PDF is available in www.oldquestionpapers.net which has been provided by many MBA and MCA students this ICET 2006 paper is available for all the students in FREE and also ICET 2006 question paper fully solved i.e with answer keys and solution.
ICET Question Paper 2006 with Answers Solution Free Download
Integrated Common Entrance Test 2006 Question paper having Analytical Ability, Mathematical Ability, Communication Ability, Communication Ability, Functional Grammar, Reading Comprehension Question with solution in English and Telegu Languages
REPO rate means?
1) The rate at which the RBI absorbs liquidity
2) The rae at which the RBI lends to banks
3) The rate at which the RBI discounts the bills of banks
4) The rate at which banks are eectcd to lend – money
Classified advertising means? ( – ) ,
i) Commercial messages arranged in a news I paper according to the interests of the reade rs
2) Advertisement by people who donot like to disclose their identity
3) Messages requiring clearance by the Advert ising Society of Indii
4) Messages cleared by the Press Information Bureau of the Government concerned —
Choose the correct answer:
Mary: May I speak to Mr. Brown, please?
Robert ; ‘You cannot. He is in the bathroom.
In the above conversation
1) Robert is rude
2) Robert is polite
3)-Robert is formal
4) Robert is pleasant