Kerala PSC Assistant Clerk Question Papers 2016 Free Download.
Free download pdf Kerala PSC Assistant Clerk Question Papers 2016 Model Paper of Kerala PSC Assistant Clerk
1.Gautama Budha was bon at:
2.The chera king known as ‘Red Chera:
3. Alexander the grate defeated :
4. Indica was written by :
5.The second Budhist council was held at :
6..Who is popularly known as Indian Napoleon?
7.The second Buddhist council were held at:
8.In the second battle of Tarrain in 1192,Mohammed Gori defeated:
9: The king on the throne of vijayanagar at the time of the battle of Talikota:
10.Qut-ub-din Aibek built the Quwaat –ul-Islam mosque to commemorate his capture of:
11. The wisest fool of medieval India is:
Mohammed Bin Tughlaq
12.Trikh –I- Firoz Shahi was written by :
13.Ibn Batuta,the famous Scholar visited India during the reign of :
Mohammed bin Tughlaq.
14.‘Purana Qila’ in Delhi was bult by:
15.Ashtapratan was the council of Ministers of:
16.’Zapti’ is the land revenue system introduced by:
17 .Jahangir the Mughal ruler murdered the Sikh Guru:
Guru Arjun Singh
18..The Mughul Gardens –Shalimar and Nishad in Srinagar built by:
19.Ustad Isa was the Architect of:
20.Haritha and Bukha laid the foundatations of:
21.The author of “Prithvii Raj Raso “ was:
22.The first carnatic war came to an end with the :
Treaty of Aix-la-Chapelle
23.Permanent Land Revenue Settlement was introduced in Bengal by:
24 “Doctrine of Lapse” was applied by :
25.Priciples of Panchasheel were framed in :
26 : The author of ‘India Today ‘ :
27.Local self Govt in India, for the the first time was introduced by:
28.The president of Pakistan who signed the Tashkent Agreement after the Indo-Pak Wat of 1965 was: Ayub Khan
29.The war between India and China took place in :
30.Tashkent –Pact was signed between :
Lal Bahadur Sastri and Ayub Khan
31.Mamamkam,the great ancient regional festival was held at”
32.Kollam Era began:
A. D. 825.
33.The longest river in Kerala:
34.Mixed colony system introduced by :
35 .Sathujana Paripalana Yogam was started by :
36.The fisrt chief Minister of Travancore popular ministry:
37.The temple entry proclamation was issued by :
Chithira Thirunal Balarama Varma.
38.Malyalee Sabha was organized by:
C . Krishna Pillai
39.Cochin State prajamandal was formed in :
16 th Jan.1941
40.Electricity Agitation of cochin was against the decision of the Diwan:
Sir .R.K.Shanmugham Chetti
41.A Thermos flash is polished well:
to reflect all radiation from outside
42: Co-efficient of thermal conductivity depends on:
difference in temperature
43. A device used to detect heat radiation is known as :
44. Which of the following is a compound?
a) milk b) 22 carat gold
c) steam d )diamond
45. Hardest naturally occurring substance:
46.A form of carbon used in Gas masks:
47.The gas used in refrigerator is :
48.Estimation of halogens in organic compound is done by:
49:The metal which I does not react with dilute sulphuric acid:
50:In free state, hydrogen is present in:
51 The disease caused by the deficiency of vitamin A: Xerophthalmia
52.The insect which lays eggs in water is :
53:The mosquito that spreads malaria in man is named:
54.The function of the white blood corpuscles is :
to produce anti-toxin
55.Which of the following process liberates energy ?
56. During the solar eclipse, which of the following represents the relative position of the sun, moon and earth correctly:
the moon in between the sun and the earth
57.A degree of Longitude has about the same length as a degree of Latitude at:
58. The supersonic air craft find it most convenient to fly in the:
59.Seismograph is used to measure:
60.Which Steel Plant is known as the “Pittsburgh of India 😕
61.The first political leader who got Nobel Prize for the literature?
62. The winner of Women’s Wimbledon championship of 2007 ?
63.Present sectary general of United Nations:
64.Jim Corbet National park is in:
65.The country used paper currency first in the world:
66. Father of cell phone :
67.The modern quantity of theory of money was developed by : Milton Friedman
68. Consumer Protection Act was enacted in the year :
69.National Flag of India designed by:
70: Human Rights day is observed all over the world every year on :
71: The government has decided to —- all unauthorized buildings.
72. ——– you opologize,he won’t forgive you
73. The mother as well as her three children________taken to the hospital
74. The old man was too weak to travel________himself
75. Roshan was so absorbed _______his work that he did’nt even raise this head.
76. It ———heavenly when I woke up yesterday
77. Mahatma Gandhi appealed to the people to _____________the cruelties of British authorities.
78. Opposite of the word “rigid” :
79. Few students knew the answer,___________?
80. The word which is nearest in meaning to the word ‘economical”
81. If the driver______ the brake, the car would have hist the old man.
Had not applied
82. There weren’t any hotels near by,_____?
83. It was with great difficulty he gained entry to the auditorium, but he made a sudden _________
84. The thieves not only robbed the travelers_________,beat them up.
85. I ________ him the truth, If I were you.
86, would d you mind _______the door?
87.I wish he __________ settle the issue soon.
88.The appropriate meaning of ‘run-of the-mill”
89. Midhun said, Do you enjoy cricket? change into indirect speech)
Midhun asked me if I enjoy cricket
90. One must always be careful in _________dealings with others.
91. Rahul is very rich .He can buy a car.(Combine using “enough”)
Rahul is enough rich to buy a car.
92.Meaning of the Phrase ‘Ad hoc’:
formed for some special purpose
93.Everyone looked up to him(Change into positive voice)
He is being looked up to by everyone
94. The juice is made _____fresh oranges.
95.Our Chief minister is a person of long experience in politics Use the one word for the words underlined)
96.The mis-spelt word among the following words.
97) When the police interrogated the thief, he made a clean breast of everything (Meaning of the idiom underlined) :
98) It is five years __________I retired
99) The bundle is so heavy that I cannot lift it(Use “too” instead of ‘So that’)
The bundle is too heavy for me to lift
100 . The word which is nearest in meaning to the word ‘profound’:
- Kerala PSC Mental Ability Question Papers for All posts
- Kerala PSC General Knowledge Question Papers for all posts
- Kerala PSC Assistant LD Clerk Question Papers