WBJEE 2008 Question Papers with answers Free download pdf.
Free download pdf WBJEE 2008 Last 10 Years Papers with solution, Last Year WBJEE 2008 Question Papers, Previous year WBJEE 2008 Question Papers solved, WBJEE 2008 Past papers, WBJEE 2008 Last Year old Question Papers Previous year Question Papers for Students download free, Old WBJEE 2008 question papers with solution,December 2009 June 2010 June 2010 2010 2011 Free download pdf Previous year Papers for Students WBJEE 2008 Download free, WBJEE 2008 Papers, WBJEE 2008 Past Question Papers solved, paf WBJEE 2008 papers free download, WBJEE 2008 paper Download, WBJEE 2008 Question Paper Download Free, Free download pdf WBJEE 2008 answer Key, WBJEE 2008 Question Paper
1. The parasite which completes their life cycle in a single host is
(A) Fasciola hepatica, (B) Plasmodium vivax
(C) Taenia solium (D) Ascaris lumbricoidis
2. Name one disease of mulberry silk worm caused by protozoa
(A) Pebrine (B) Graseri
(C) Flachary (D) Muscardine
3. ‘Water Vascular System’ is present in which of the following phylum?
(A) Porifera (B) Cnidaria
(C) Ctenophora (D) Echinodermata
4. Which one of the following bacterium is being used extensively as ‘biopesticide’?
(A) Bacillus subtilis (B) Bacillus tliurinjiensi?
(C) Streptococcus lactis (D) Lactobasilus acidophilus
5. Which one among the following is just a cloning plasmid NOT an expression plasmid ?
(A) pBAD18-Cam (B) pBCSK
(C) pUC18 (D) pET
6. ‘Royal jelly’ is secreted from
(A) Hypopharyngeal gland
(B) Salivary gland
(C) Milk gland
(D) Integumentary gland
7. Gill rot disease in fishes caused by
(A) Aeromonus sp (B) Bacillus polymixa
(C) Bran sanguinis (D) Bacillus subtilis
8. Pests which only feed and oviposit on crop are called
(A) Major pest (B) Minor pest
(C) Accidental pest (D) Occasional pest
9. In which following triploblastic animal coelom is absent ?
(A) Platyhelminthes (B) Aschelminthes
(C) Annelids (D) Arthropods