HP CPMT 2020 Syllabus | Eligibility Himachal Pradesh Combined Pre Medical Test.
Himachal Pradesh Combined Pre Medical Test HP CPMT is conducted for admission to M.B.B.S. / B.D.S. 1st year course in various Medical and Dental Colleges including Private Un-aided Dental Colleges (State/Management Quota) in Himachal Pradesh.
The candidate should have passed 10+2 or equivalent examination of a university / board by law in India with Physics, Chemistry and Biology subjects which shall include a practical test with 50% marks (40% marks for SC/ST/OBC) provided that the candidate has qualified the subject of English as an elective subject in the above examination.
Note : The candidates who have appeared in 10 +2 or its equivalent examination and the result has not been declared can also apply for this test, but the admission will be subject to passing of the qualifying examination with the required percentage during the first round of counseling.
Candidates aspiring to appear in this Pre Medical Test, must have attained the age of 17 years but not more than 25 years as on 31st December of the year of application.
Other Eligibility Condition:-
1. For State Quota seats in Government Medical / Dental Colleges and 50% seats in Private un-aided Dental Colleges:-
* Children of bonafide Himachali/Himachal Govt. employees and employees of Autonomous Bodies wholly or partially financed by the Himachal Pradesh Govt. and who have passed at least two examinations out of four i.e. Middle, Matric, +1 & +2 or its equivalent from the recognised school(s) /college(s) situated in the State of Himachal Pradesh only are eligible to apply for the test.
* However, Children of Defence Personnel/Ex-servicemen/Central Govt. employee including U.T. employees/employees of Public undertaking owned by Central Govt./Autonomous Bodies or Children of other State Governments employees who are Bonafide Himachali living outside the State of H.P. on account of their service are exempted from the condition of passing two examinations from the School(s) situated in the State of Himachal Pradesh are also eligible for the test.
HP CPMT 2020 Syllabus | Eligibility Himachal Pradesh Combined Pre Medical Test
* The Bonafide Himachal Students who are admitted to Navodaya School(s) situated in Himachal Pradesh, but passed Matric or +2 examinations under the exchange programme form other Navodaya School(s) in the country are also eligible for competing this test.
2. For Management Quota Seats only in Private Un-aided Dental Colleges :
Under this Quota, there will be no domicile and schooling condition both Himachli and non-Himachli interested candidates can compete in the entrance test subject to fulfilment of minimum educational qualification and age as mentioned.
3. For Children of J& K Migrants :
Who possess the minimum qualifying educational qualification and age as given can also compete in this test against the seats reserved for them.
4. For Children of Tibetan Refugees :-
Who possess the minimum qualifying educational qualification and age as given and duly sponsored by the Tibetan Govt. in Exile can also compete in this test against the seats reserved for them.
5. For NRI Candidates:
Who are residing abroad and have passed the qualifying examination (10+2 or its equivalent) from abroad are not required to take the entrance test. They must fulfil the minimum educational qualification and age as given, can also apply on the prescribed application form available in the prospectus direct to the Principal(s) of the concerned medical/dental college(s).
To apply for this Medical Entrance Exam, a candidate can apply by getting the prospectus containing eligibility conditions, domicile criteria and application form by any of the following given ways:-
At University Counter: For prescribed HP CPMT application form and detailed information etc., the HP CPMT Prospectus can be obtained on cash payment of Rupee 1,150/- for General & other categories, Rupee 650/- for SC/ST categories only and US Dollars 40 or equivalent in Rupees for NRI candidates at,
The University Exam enquiry cum- sale Counter,
Library Building (Basement),
By Post: The requests for supply of the Prospectus by post can only be addressed to the Deputy Registrar (Entrance Tests) H.P. University, Summer Hill Shimla-171005 accompanied by crossed IPOs/Bank Draft amounting to Rupee 1200/– in case of General & Other categories, Rupee 700/- for SC/ST categories only and US Dollar 50 or equivalent in Rupees for NRIs, drawn in favour of the FINANCE OFFICER, H.P. UNIVERSITY, SHIMLA-5.
Important:-It will be the entire responsibility of the candidate (s) to procure the prospectus well in time and submit the application Form complete in all respects within the stipulated date.
Syllabus for HP CPMT
The HP CPMT contains general syllabus of relevant subjects i.e Physics, Chemistry and Biology from classes 11th and 12th.
HP CPMT paper will consists of objective questions from Physics, Chemistry, Zoology and Botany.
HP CPMT entrance test is usually conducted in the Last week of May.
Examination fee for taking this exam is 1150/- (650/- in case of SC/ST) (Cost of information brochure and application form).
Centres for HP CPMT exam
The examination for HP CPMT shall be held at Shimla, Mandi, Dharamshala and Hamirpur distt. of Himachal Pradesh.
Himachal Pradesh University (HPU),
Summer Hill, Shimla-5.
Tel: 0177 – 2830133, 2830218, 2830225, 2830273.
Fax: 0177 – 2830775.
Please check updates Website: www.hpuniv.nic.in